BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Christy S.

omg this was the first console I had and the truth is that I loved and played every day without stopping, I still love it and it will be for me the best! is a classic .. although there are more modern consoles this is among my favorites and I always recommend!
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
A great part of many people’s childhood. The graphics were good for the time when the GameCube came out but let’s be honest it was only used to play Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing LOL I still have mine and love it.
Katelyn A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite Nintendo console to date. I like the no-nonsense classic feel of this system. I know the trend has been to add motion detection into gaming systems but I know if I want to play a video game, it's so I can veg on my couch and enjoy the game! Great system with a variety of amazing games like Tales of Symphonia, all the Zelda games, Mario Party, Paper Mario, Super Smash bros.... and a ton of other ones that I can't remember off the top of my head. Will always love the GameCube
Niobe S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember this was one of the first consoles that gave me and my brothers, I think I consider myself a fan of Nintendo consoles. This was particularly good, except when the discs were scratched and you had to apply strange techniques for the game to work hahaha. I definitely hope to be able to give my kids the same fun I had with the GameCube. The games are very diverse you never tired. One of the best memories of my childhood.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had mine when it first came out and it still is working perfectly! I love the design and even now it's different to anything else and it plays really well! Probably my favourite Nintendo console of all time! Also really love the games for this console
Rice L.
Mississauga
System with not a lot of key games. I think that it is a well-built system with very little problems. It's a shame that this generation was so short-lived as opposed to its other Nintendo Counterparts. The only solace is the gamecube controller which is definitely the best all around.
Nikki V.
I was super excited when I got this for Christmas way back. I loved this system, and really enjoyed the games I had on it. I really wish I'd gotten more! Haha!

I personally really like the feel of the controller in my hand and how it was laid out. A solid sort of feel, like it won't break easily.

To this day I still pull it out and play games on it. Love it!
Karla d.
Putting aside the fact that this trusty console is one of my fondest childhood memories, the Gamecube really was something out of this world. With a huge catalog of many different games of all genres, colorful graphics and a high-endurance hardware design, it's one of the best videogame platforms I've ever played on.
Dhanisha P.
Woodbridge, ON
The first game console I've owned.. I would always go to my friend's house to play her silver GameCube until I convinced my parents to get me my own. I still remember my first of many games, Luigi's Mansion. I was sure glad that Wii allowed us to play GameCube games after I mysteriously lost the AC adaptor for my GC...
Monique F.
Peterborough
I love my GameCube I have had it for 13 years, I have a lot of games for my GameCube, I wish they would do a throwback and bring out even more games, memory cards are hard to find so that is another reason to bring it back. It is one of my favorite game systems the Wii in my opinion was a poor replacement.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .