BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Me and my brother had a game cube growing up ! I always thought it was so much fun ! I love the shape of it, it’s very different from other gaming systems. However the cube size makes it harder to store or to travel with. However there were so many fun games for it and I loved how little the disks were for it as well !
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
A review for a GameCube? Where has this been for so long? This has been one of the best systems I've ever had as a kid because it created a whole new look on video games and have come a long ways since GameCube days. This system was one of Nintendo's best systems but did not receive the love and support it needed to thrive in the video gaming market.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
It is a very nice system but it barely has any games on it that i like, but i still like some games on it!! Its a very good game system and its not too similar to other game systems. I wish they had different games on it like majoras mask and so on but i'd recommend this system !
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
wish these were a comeback. the best system out there. easy to use and never gave problems. small and compact. would buy again if have too. this i still have mine. so fun to play and would recommend to others because it is great for the whole family
Ashlie N.
I used this system to play Luigi's Mansion and I loved it. Could not believe how small the games were for this system. It was easy to use and the remotes are great so you have good use for them.
Jay 💖.
I have the silver version of this,I got it around 2007 as a gift with my brothers. It may seem silly,but I still use this system,and I still love it just as much as I did over ten years ago. Some things just get better with age,I guess.
I don't think there's much that can throw me back to my childhood better than sitting down and using the GameCube to play Harvest moon or Pikmin. And even though it's been in the family for so long,to this day it still works extremely well,though the controllers do break every other year or so. But other than that,it still runs and operates the same. I absolutely love it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can honestly say that out of all of the gaming systems (ever) that the Nintendo game cube was the worst one made. Not only was it shaped like a cube that wasn't exactly sleek. But it also had a lot of bugs compared to the Nintendo NES system. Plus there just wasn't a lot of games made for the Nintendo cube. Which is a big sign that it wasn't very good.
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
Let's be honest, did you even have a childhood if you did not have a gamecube?!

I still have and USE mine, and all of the original games I had with it. If you have children or grandkids that want a different game console, go get them a used gamecube from a local game store, and a few games. if they do not appreciate it, take those kids back to the store and return them.
Elijha R.
Little Rock, AR
This system was one of the best I've played and I still own mine. My favorite thing about it is that there was this glitch where you can change the intro of the music when you started it up by pressing a few button buttons. It has a ton of fun games like Mario sunshine, legend of Zelda windwaker, Super smash bro Melee, Luigis mansion, & Mario cart.
Destiny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I grew up playing the Gamecube all games you name it! so i was excited back then i think overall i had a really nice childhood, and as me being only just 20 years old, i still would wish one day i could get the old gamecube out and play games on it, it messed up, but i hope i could get it fixed.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .