Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)
Top Questions See all 74 Q&A
- "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
- "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
- "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
- "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
- "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
I don't think there's much that can throw me back to my childhood better than sitting down and using the GameCube to play Harvest moon or Pikmin. And even though it's been in the family for so long,to this day it still works extremely well,though the controllers do break every other year or so. But other than that,it still runs and operates the same. I absolutely love it.
I still have and USE mine, and all of the original games I had with it. If you have children or grandkids that want a different game console, go get them a used gamecube from a local game store, and a few games. if they do not appreciate it, take those kids back to the store and return them.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos