BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Kayla M.
New Roads, La
I used to have a purple GameCube when they first came out. I had Bratz, animal crossing, and a couple other. I just wish I still had it because it was awesome
Jessica H.
We love this system! We got it for Christmas a few years ago, and it was used at the time. It came with our favorite game- Mario party! It's all we play on it!
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
I loved my gamecube, I don't understand why they quit making games for it, I loved them!!! I still occasionally get on eBay to find games I haven't played yet.
Becca C.
The GameTube was a great game system. I remember when I first played on it. Sadly they do not carry the game system anymore and the games are harder to find.
Danielle C.
Newton, NJ
We love our game cube. Even though it's an old system, it has great games. We still have our systems set up for the kids. It really doesn't have much value.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Perfect for kids of many ages. The games built for this system were made to have fun, not like the games in this time. This was what gaming was all about.
Sabrina  H.
I love this cute game system! I love playing Nintendo games on here. My brother loves it as well! It is very EASY to install and very portable. Recommend ūüíč
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it! I miss this so much , might have to get it again.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This system is by far one of the best gaming consoles that Nintendo had ever put out and I guarantee that anyone who plays this console will enjoy it.
Jenna N.
Conway, SC
One of my favorite systems ever. My family has had 2. The second one used. It has worked wonderfully. GameCube have always had some of the best games.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .