BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I used to have a GameCube that I loved to play Scooby Doo on. I believe I also had Zelda. I like that the wifi was backwards compatable so you could play GameCube games on it.
Eusaybia P.
Man I had some good memories with my old GameCube. I played all my favorite games for hours! I remember playing all my favorite sonic and Mario games! Childhood memories ah!
Anastasia S.
Orlando, FL
Love this system. Super fun and easy to use. You can even take it with you if you wanted haha. The games are always fun and reminds me of when I was a little kid
Katie R.
Nintendo GameCube system is one of my favorites!!! Pikmin is my ALL TIME FAVORITE! This system had a few games that weren't so great but all the others made up for that!! Best gaming system! 90s babies unite!
Whitney C.
Had one when I was a kid and it got lost in a moveūüėě but my husband bought one for me for Christmas 2 years ago, and it was one of the best presents I've ever gotten‚̧ԳŹ
Rod W.
This game system is great. A blast from the past. Games include Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Party, The legend of Zelda and Mario Kart. Many great games to many to list. Great 5 stars.
Michelle K.
This was definitely my favorite game console growing up. I still use it and I love all the games. There's so much to choose from but my favorite were definitely the Mario games.
Krystal S.
Monroe, GA
I have had this gaming system since I was 3 years old. I love it and the games are very family friendly. I still use it. It has lasted me 14 years and counting.
Halie J.
It's an older system so you can't expect the graphics to be the best but it had fantastic games such as The Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil, and the Mario games.
Kayla M.
New Roads, La
I used to have a purple GameCube when they first came out. I had Bratz, animal crossing, and a couple other. I just wish I still had it because it was awesome
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .