BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?4 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Erika E.
Newbury Park, CA
I wish I never sold my Gamecube. There were so many games that I loved. I know the Wii has the ability to play Gamecube games, but it's not the same. I'm sure I'll end up buying one eventually.
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
I've played a lot of video games on lots of consoles but NOTHING comes close to the greatness of the GameCube. It's not just all the nostalgia that comes with it, I still hook it up and play it.
Elias G.
Console is great and has some pretty cool games to play along with it, my personal favorite is super smash bros melee, would definitely buy this for my kids just to experience what I did. 9/10
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My family loves to play on the Game Cube! This was my sons first gaming console when he was 6. He is now 13 and has just about every console on the market. Nintendo is definitely our favorite.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best gaming consoles I've ever purchased! I've had Nintendo consoles since my childhood and this is one that I would definitely recommend and it's so affordable.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I had one theses back then I think I got it for my birthday my favorite game I got was Mario party I played it all the time and probably still have it but haven't used it in a while
Annaley S.
I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family. I would totally recommend. i also love that they are the only ones to have super mario. They stay true to there creation
This is a classic system with the all time best video games. My favorite game has always been super smash bros and I prefer it on this system over the new wii u super smash bros.
Amy M.
This gaming system is amazing!! I still have mine. I love it!! My son love it! We play all sorts of games on it still. I do love my Mario party!! Graphics for the time are great!!
Caroline P.
I love the GameCube. One of the best consoles ever made. Great titles available for all ages. I would, however, just buy a wii. GameCube games and controllers are compatible.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?