BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?4 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
A nice gaming console overall. Never had any problems with mine, unlike other systems like Xbox 360's red ring. Has a good range of games and is great for all ages. Definitely a keeper, I still play mine all the time!
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
Used to have one of these as a kid. It was easy to hook up. Had great games and the controllers were awesome. My little brother was obsessed with this game system!
Luciano T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
The GameCube is such an amazing and sturdy gaming system. I have had it since I was four years old when it first came out in 2001. I have the Pokémon limited edition version and it still remains in pristine condition.
ali a.
Williamsburg, VA
I spent countless hours as a kid on this system. Many of my child hood games are games nintendo only provides. I bought one of these to relive the glory days and I have to say it was a great decision. It is a must.
Darcie W.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love the game cube system! the controller fits well in my hands and doesn't cause my carpal tunel to flare as badly as done other, wider controllers. there's an interesting and wide range of games that can be found for this easy to use system that can be fun and even educational.
felicia A.
Lubbock, TX
I am one of the biggest Nintendo fans and this was another one my favorite games system. I just hate that Banjo Kazooie 2 was never placed on the GameCube only on Xbox. But this is still a great game systems.
Christina V.
The classic and arguably best console Nintendo has ever made. The GameCube controllers have also been regarded as the best controllers of all time! There's lots of games for hours and hours of fun for everyone.
Abby S.
Grandville, MI
I'm incredibly sad that they stopped producing games for the GameCube. I had a silver one as a child, but somehow my brother had claimed it, so I recently bought a purple one and have been loving it ever since.
Philip C.
Berlin, MD
This was such a good little console. Probably the last nintendo system I'll be buying for a while. Never jumped on the Wii or WiiU. It had a good design and nice feeling controllers. Such a good system.
Shannon C.
I really miss my Gamecube sometimes. I sold it, hoping somebody else who would use it more often would enjoy it. I still find my moments when I want to play certain games and then remember it's not there.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?