BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
TBH, the GameCube is one of my favorite consoles of all time. I've had one for, what, over a decade now? And it still holds up. Some of the games are hilariously bad, but that's part of the fun. Super Mario Sunshine is a must-play, along with Paper Mario and Mario Party (I recommend MP5). Another favorite of mine is Rocket Power Beach Bandits, which is likely the most fun if you've actually seen Rocket Power, and I also enjoy The Sims (classic) because it introduces you to a story mode that you don't really get in the PC versions. Definitely recommend this console!
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember for a birthday gift, my uncle had asked if I wanted an xbox 360 or the Gamecube. I am so glad that I chose the latter.  There have been so many great memories with this console and yes, even with mario party. I'm not sure in 2018 if this is still relevant, but so many years later, I look forward to going home and playing with childhood friends.
I loved the Nintendo cube! It was a great idea to make this version of Nintendo. First off the design of it was so neAt because it was in a cube shape and it was small. It had a convenient handle on it so you could take t anywhere and it was very light weight. I also loved the games that came for this system. If you can still find it to a great buy!
Pauline J.
Frederick, MD
Console design: A-. Often described as "cute", the diminutive GameCube features four controller ports, two memory card slots, and a pop-top lid. The top of the unit features power, open, and reset buttons. A large gray handle protrudes from the back of the unit, but I always questioned its usefulness. Unlike the PS2 and Xbox, a component video cable for the system is not available in North America, although it can be imported. The GameCube saves its game data via tiny memory cards. Initially, the capacity of these cards was ridiculously small, but thankfully, third-party companies stepped in to provide cards with huge capacities. I own one third-party memory card, and that has been sufficient to hold my entire GameCube collection of 50+ titles.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I still have my original purple Nintendo GameCube. The best games I played on it was Kirby’s air ride, crystal chronicles, and who doesn’t love SSB?! it was weird at first going from the N64 to the game cubes controller because of how much smaller it was. I really love the graphics though, great console!!!!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Wow! The Nintendo GameCube was my favorite this to play with growing up. This brings back so many memories. I still have it, but I haven’t played it in forever. This was the thing to have growing up. I definitely recommend you play with this if you know someone who owns it.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
The Nintendo Gamecube is and probably will alaways be my favorite console that I have ever owned. The controller is the best shape and set up from any other console. It has the perfect size game disc that makes them difficult to damage. The hardware is solid and the only hardware issue that I have really seen on the consoles is the button to open the disc tray which is a cheap and easy fix on the console.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had one of these and I loved it! I only had two games and they were so much fun. My favorite was a wave runner game where you could compete with one other person or do the game generated races. The other game I had was Scooby doo. I got to a certain point and I couldn’t get past it so I lost interest. I wish I still had this to play from time to time. Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love this game console. I used to play on it everyday when I was younger always playing krash banicoot. Loved how fast it was it never messed up or ran slow. 4 people could play at a time! Not sure about the price anymore I'm sure it's not too expensive.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love GameCube so much it’s the best nostalgia I could possibly wish for! And it’s simple enough for younger kids. Easy to navigate, cheap because it’s older! And the games too for the most part
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .