Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)

What was your favorite game to play on the GameCube?
can it easily be connected to newer televisions?
how long is the warranty?
Start your review of Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In my opinion, this console had the best games on it.in reviews
They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time.in reviews
This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!in reviews
We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others.in reviews
I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family.in reviews
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished) uploaded by Paige I.
I've had this gaming system for over 10 years and recently plugged it in and bought some games for it. I'm surprised it still works, along with the two controllers. Just needed to be dusted off and good to go. I also have the WiiU, and I have to say I missed Gamecube. So many different kinds of games, this will always be my favorite gaming system!
Joanna B.
Hst Newcastle, DE
One of my favorite Nintendo systems, I'm a huge Nintendo nerd and the gamecube is one of my top favorite console. My favorite games to play is the Zelda games, I just love playing twilight princess, orcarina of time, Majora's mask, and wind waker. The gamecube has wonderful graphics and just brings back memories of my childhoods. The only things I wish I could find it the original digital av cord.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I never owned this GameCube but my cousin owned one and I remember it being pretty awesome. My favorite game on it was crazy taxi 🚕
Samantha K.
Even though I haven't played it sense 2013 or so before my step dad sold it I believe. It was a fun game set when it didn't over heat or how I bet the pixelation look different
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Brings back a lot of good memories with my boys when they were little this brings back so many great memories
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I can honestly say that out of all of the gaming systems (ever) that the Nintendo game cube was the worst one made. Not only was it shaped like a cube that wasn't exactly sleek. But it also had a lot of bugs compared to the Nintendo NES system. Plus there just wasn't a lot of games made for the Nintendo cube. Which is a big sign that it wasn't very good.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished) uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: GameStop
ES UN JUEGO QUE NUNCA PASA DE MODA! DIVERTIDO TAN PARA NIÑOS Y ADULTOS!! FÁCIL DE ENCONTRAR EN TIENDAS PARA GAMER Y UN LO MEJOR A PRECIOS MÓDICOS !!! 💜
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
A classic everyone needs. I grew up with this and always played Mario party with the family. It’s such a fun system as many classic Nintendo games pair with it.
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: GameStop
This was one of my most least liked gaming systems, I believe. I never purchased many games for it because of that. But in a past review of Zelda: Twilight Princess, its the only reason I played my Nintendo Game Cube. That's an awesome game btw. I'd only recommend purchasing this system for collectors wants or if it only plays a certain game you have. Mine froze up a lot. It messed up more than any other system I've ever owned Gamecube
Sarah S.
Broomfield, CO
Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished) uploaded by Sarah S.
Im not a huge gamer so I dont have a lot to say but my brother let my son play on his GameCube this past weekend and it was so toddler friendly. They played sonic together and my son had a blast! He loved how easy it was to hold the controller and there were lots of games at his level that he could play.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...