BY NINTENDO #15 in Nintendo Games

• Who else still owns a gamecube? Or am I the only one? If you have...1 Answers
  • Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I pers...17 Answers
Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
Jay đź’–.
I have the silver version of this,I got it around 2007 as a gift with my brothers. It may seem silly,but I still use this system,and I still love it just as much as I did over ten years ago. Some things just get better with age,I guess.
I don't think there's much that can throw me back to my childhood better than sitting down and using the GameCube to play Harvest moon or Pikmin. And even though it's been in the family for so long,to this day it still works extremely well,though the controllers do break every other year or so. But other than that,it still runs and operates the same. I absolutely love it.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember for a birthday gift, my uncle had asked if I wanted an xbox 360 or the Gamecube. I am so glad that I chose the latter.  There have been so many great memories with this console and yes, even with mario party. I'm not sure in 2018 if this is still relevant, but so many years later, I look forward to going home and playing with childhood friends.
Pauline J.
Frederick, MD
Console design: A-. Often described as "cute", the diminutive GameCube features four controller ports, two memory card slots, and a pop-top lid. The top of the unit features power, open, and reset buttons. A large gray handle protrudes from the back of the unit, but I always questioned its usefulness. Unlike the PS2 and Xbox, a component video cable for the system is not available in North America, although it can be imported. The GameCube saves its game data via tiny memory cards. Initially, the capacity of these cards was ridiculously small, but thankfully, third-party companies stepped in to provide cards with huge capacities. I own one third-party memory card, and that has been sufficient to hold my entire GameCube collection of 50+ titles.
Sarah M.
Me and my brother had a game cube growing up ! I always thought it was so much fun ! I love the shape of it, it’s very different from other gaming systems. However the cube size makes it harder to store or to travel with. However there were so many fun games for it and I loved how little the disks were for it as well !
Britan D.
I miss my GameCube. I can still hear that little startup jingle in my head right now. While the console had a high amount of shovelware, it also had some standout games like Super Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Just make sure you aren't playing with a Mad Catz controller; those were the worst.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
The Nintendo Gamecube is and probably will alaways be my favorite console that I have ever owned. The controller is the best shape and set up from any other console. It has the perfect size game disc that makes them difficult to damage. The hardware is solid and the only hardware issue that I have really seen on the consoles is the button to open the disc tray which is a cheap and easy fix on the console.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love this game console. I used to play on it everyday when I was younger always playing krash banicoot. Loved how fast it was it never messed up or ran slow. 4 people could play at a time! Not sure about the price anymore I'm sure it's not too expensive.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love GameCube so much it’s the best nostalgia I could possibly wish for! And it’s simple enough for younger kids. Easy to navigate, cheap because it’s older! And the games too for the most part
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Gamecube will forever be my console of choice!! The games you could play were amazing and it was so easy to play. The system it self ran great and the controllers were easy to use. My mother actually acquired our game cube through saving snapple caps!! It was the best decision ever. I live for gamecube and still play when I get a chance.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
A review for a GameCube? Where has this been for so long? This has been one of the best systems I've ever had as a kid because it created a whole new look on video games and have come a long ways since GameCube days. This system was one of Nintendo's best systems but did not receive the love and support it needed to thrive in the video gaming market.
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .