Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)

can it easily be connected to newer televisions?
how long is the warranty?
Has anyone got this. What does it do.
Start your review of Nintendo GameCube System - (GameStop Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“In my opinion, this console had the best games on it.” in reviews
“They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time.” in reviews
“This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!” in reviews
“We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others.” in reviews
“I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family.” in reviews
The Gamecube still remains one of my favorite systems. The Metroid trilogy, Zelda games and Resident Evil 4 bring back great gaming memories to me. The controller is still one of the most comfortable Nintendo has ever made. The triggers are very responsive and the analog stick is top notch. Take care of your discs because if the scratch they cannot be buffed out. I miss those tiny discs.
Auburn, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
I own this GameCube and I love it. I have had it for 11 years and it still works perfectly. This system was made with quality! It has a few scratches here and there but pretty much looks brand new. My husband and I mostly play Mario games on it with our nieces. It’s a awesome system. It well paid of itself over the years! I would repurchase if mine ever decides to break.
San Diego, CA
Absolute classic. My favorite console of all time. I love the controller. All of the buttons feel good to press. The sounds it makes when it turns on. The graphics are amazing. Some things are a little dated like how it runs best on an older tv and there's input lag with wireless controllers. But I think games on here are really amazing that didn't even need improvement.
Lindenhurst, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite systems it was cute compact and had dozens of great games that with the controllers that’s design was also very comfortable to use it can get expensive since I believe this console compared to others is much more fragile I honestly went through three but loved it so much I had to keep buying it once the first broke
Earlville, IL
This has always been one of my most favorite consoles! My favorite feature is how simple yet fun it is. Everything just fits and clicks just right. I bought mine at a pawn shop for $65, which was fair in my eyes. I would recommend to other gamers but I don't have to since they already know the value of this console.
Orlando , FL
Game cube is and will always be my favorite gaming system. The variety of games available are awesome, the system itself looks cool, and tbh I just really enjoy how small the game CDs are. The controllers are also really well made and light weight, plus who doesn't love the nostalgia you get from the graphics.
Concord
This is my favorite of Nintendo’s older systems. It is very fun to play single player or multiplayer games. Luigi’s Mansion and Mario Party are simply unbeatable. Nintendo has made sequels to many of the games which are spectacular but will never surpass the originals!
Mystic, CT
Honestly, to this day the GameCube is still my favorite gaming console to use. It’s very simple and has such an easy to use concept about it. The only problem is that you would need an HDMI adaptor for it since most TVs no longer have the three colored cables.
Had this system when it came out with the remastered Resident Evil. Great game and system! Brings back memories of those times in summer where my friends would come over and we would all play smash bro’s. Definitely recommended if your a collector
lakewood, CA
There is only so many games. Very limited amount of good quality games. The system itself feels fragile. Big bulky controllers. It feels like it would easily break if it was tipped over. Seems like the material it was made out of is kid of cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...