BY NINTENDO

Hannah M.
Wilmington, OH
This was my very first Nintendo Gamecube memory card. I had gotten it when I was just a young child and still use it to this day. I would definitely buy this memory card again if I was to ever lose the one I have now.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Decent price for an older systems memory card. You can never have enough of these if you play a lot of games, or have a bunch of save files for friends and family.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
Good Memory Card I Would Love It Because I Would Be Able To Take It To Friends Houses If They Had A Game Cube And Have All My Data With Me And Have It On Their Game Cube
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This was always my favorite memory card for game cube and still is! This one has a lot of memory in comparison to other brands, so it's definitely worth the price.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Memory card is great !! My kids have tons of games and are always needing extra memories. Price is well worth it . Recommend for any one that has a game cube .
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
I believe they where manufactured stronger and more space in the memory than the PS2.
Very useful and definitely need to save your progress in your games.
Chrystal S.
A must have if you want to save your game progress on GameCube or if you play the GameCube games on your Wii( there is a slot for it).
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
I use to have one of these for my game cube it holds enough memory and honestly it brings back a lot of memories lol.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I have 2 that still work after... wow 19ish years. They made it able to take your save files to a friends house.
Sammie M.
This memory card hold tons of games. The game cube was really really fun. Wish they would come back