Nintendo GameCube Controller

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo GameCube Controller!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane, WA
Gotta have a controller to play your game cube! and these were always great.
Gotta have a controller to play your game cube! and these were always great.
the gamecube controller the best controller i tried so far.
This game controller allows high-speed commands, and it is also easy to use a product. The attached long cable allows moving with this game controller according to my own will.
only 2 words this is the best controller for fighting games
the gamecube controller the best controller i tried so far.
only 2 words this is the best controller for fighting games
GameCube was one of the best consoles Ive tried. This controller is part of its success. Its very easy to handle and all the buttons are perfectly positioned. It is light and used to come in a lot of different colors for you to choose from.
Really like these controllers they have such a weird design but it works, I have multiple limited edition colours including pearl and orange aswell as the original black, never once broke a controller despite throwing them around when I was younger. Great for the time
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great user-friendly controllers. I find these way easier to use than Xbox or PS controllers. You aren't overwhelmed with a million buttons and even little hands can reach the buttons. The gamecube is still my favorite Nintendo console ever made :)
A great controller. Fits in the hands perfectly, buttons are easy to control and it's easy to grip. If I could use this controller for any gaming console, trust me I would be doing it! LOL
Mississauga
Best controller that ever existed. There's a reason why everyone is still using the gamecube controller even with the Wii U remote that's out there now. It's cheap, it's function, and MUCH MUCH more easier to use. Nintendo would be smart to update this to current gen.
Lowestoft
The Nintendo GameCube controller is a very, very well built and firm controller. Feels very slick and responsive. I am very glad to see that different variants of this same design are still being utilised in modern nintendo consoles! 8.5/10
Antigonish, NS
A user friendly controller, probably the best controller ever made by Nintendo. The control is virtually indestructible, and still works with updated systems such as the wii and with the wii u (addition hardware required)
Vancouver, BC
A lot of people may disagree but, I found that the Gamecube controller was well made. It relaxes the hands and all the buttons are easy to access.

Looking for your answer?