Nintendo GameCube Controller

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo GameCube Controller!
How would you rate this product?
Kalama, WA
1,110 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
An awesome controller and was honestly one of my favorite game controllers of all time, though it was meant for the GameCube. Always found it easy to use, and it worked well without ever having many faults or misreadings, I still have about five of these controllers I loved them so much! Definitely well made and easy to use.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful controller for a wonderful console! Right now on the market they are pretty expensive even the new models for the Switch are pretty expensive. It is a very comfortable controller to hold and makes it easy to not mix up any of the buttons during gameplay!
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
The blue controller is a classic! I have to say the the GameCube controllers are great but the blue has to be the best. Out of all the controllers this one has lasted the longest. It wasn't very pricey to buy these at the time but if you want them now they are. Great controller for GameCube!
This was more advanced then the others at that time but had the same concept as the other consoles. The buttons were fun to learn and once you got the controls it is easy to become an expert.
Akron, OH
As long as you invest in an actual nice controller and set of the ones at five below they are amazing. I still have the original controller that came with the GameCube from when I was in third grade (currently on my third year of college) but the ones I buy from five below and don't even last a month LOL
Medley, FL
El controlador de GameCube es grande para jugar un sabio. Me encanta el diseño y el tamaño de la misma. Sin embargo, me he dado cuenta que si no se maneja con delicadeza los cables tienden a romperse dentro y han tenido mucha dificultad conseguir que funcionen correctamente
Walland, TN
The gamecube controller is great gaming wise. I love the layout and the size of it. However, I've found that if not handled delicately the wires tend to break within and have had a lot of troubles getting them to work properly [after being bought used from the game store, about 65% of them don't work properly in my experience.]
TOMBSTONE, AZ
This is easily one of the worst controllers ever made. Its fairly solid but the layout is one of the worst and most tedious things to get used to besides maybe the N64.
Game cube controlers are the most indestructible contoler ever made... ok one of. my son played on my husbands old game cube and the contolers never got drift. my son causes all other contolers to drift aften a few days.
I personally love the GameCube controller. I love playing GameCube when I was younger, it was my favorite console. To be honest, it still kind of is! My hands fit on the controller really well. They designed it perfectly

Looking for your answer?