Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP System (Recharged Refurbished) uploaded by Teran F.Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP System (Recharged Refurbished) uploaded by Sarah W.

BY RECHARGED #63 in Nintendo Games

Arizona B.
Liverpool, NY
Although it's a little old, I love Game Boy Advanced. It has the best games and it's so much fun to play and also easy. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro , GA
I have had this since 4th grade. I love it. I recently started playing it again after not using it for years. Can you believe the battery lasted all day without even charging it first?
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
This Was My Favorite Child Hood System It Was So Fun And Travel Size That Was The Best Part I Still Have It But I Dont Really Play It Anymore
Maria C.
I used to own every version of this when I was a kid. I still own one and spend hours playing. it. It will never get old for me.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Gamestop is letting me relive my childhood and I couldn't be more happier! Reminds me of the one I played hours on as a kid :)
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
This gameboy was great too! Nintendo products are my favorite! Its very similar to the ds models but smaller and more compact
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
omg I used to play with this console when I was younger and it was really fun, I totally recommend it for younger people.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wow the classic my cuz had two of them and he was a lil brat with them and he would never let me play lol
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Flash back I own one back like 9 years ago I still have it pink this things don't brake and last for ever
Brina r.
Tampa, FL
I love this one.it is great for on the go.it is great for all ages and leave you with fun for hours