Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP System (Recharged Refurbished) uploaded by Teran F.Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP System (Recharged Refurbished) uploaded by Sarah W.

BY RECHARGED #60 in Nintendo Games

Kristin Z.
Crowley
I have 3 of these and I’ve loved all of them so very much! They are one of the first hand helps I had got. So many games and for a pretty decent price! I love it till this day but sadly I don’t really play games as much as I used too.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
I had a purple on of these when I was a kid and it was the best thing ever. I carried it on fiels trips up until I got my DS lite in 7th grade, and even then I stil brought it with me soetimes jut to switch up on what i was playing. This little thing was sturdy and minus not being back lit it was great for keeping kids busy during travel
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was a good device at the time it was super small, and held a charge for a long time. I just wanted the new DS at the time so I ended up getting rid of this when I was younger. I feel stupid looking back because I never really played it as much as I should.
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I used to love this game boy when I was younger. It was actually the best one at the time because the light let you play it in the dark. I still have it till this day and my mom plays it. It’s still in good condition and it’s never given us any trouble. Older model systems tend to last years and I definitely recommend buying this if you can still find them.
Luke S.
I love the nostalgia of playing old game boy games in this. Make sure that you get one that has a working brightness setting otherwise you'll be disappointed. Still use mine for game cube link games
Belle H.
Bend, OR
This was my second game “console”. I think I liked this one more than my game boy color, because I could it it in my pocket. I use to get this thing taken away from me all the time in school because I was so attached to it 😂 Handheld consoles were the best, man.
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I had gameboy than got gameboy sp. I love the sp lot more than advance / gameboy makes. Love the size and everything I still play it too this day on my older games
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I have a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP that I used primarily before middle school; I played a lot of Super Mario and Tetris games. The graphics are great for the system, and the screen was never damaged because of how the system folded to close. I'm only giving this four stars because it's really not something I use now due to the newer Nintendo products, but I think that the system would still be popular if there was updated software and/or newer games available.
Sarah W.
Thought of this while I keep seeing Nintendo switch news. I absolutely still play mine at the age of 28 🤣. My youngest son also enjoys playing this on the go and is a must when we have to go to a doctor appointment for staying entertained.
Hannah M.
Wilmington , OH
As a child I can remember me and my cousin always playing our game boys!! We oils always play Pokemon and tried to see who could catch all the Pokemon.
I would rather children today playing on game boys than having there faced shoved in a cell phone.