BY NINTENDO

sonia h.
san antonio, tx
This was the coolest thing. I remember my neighbor coming over and trading Pokemon with her and it being the most revolutionary technology ever. It wasn't even that much money, and it was so much fun. It never had any errors so we had a lot of fun. If you're into retro gaming and still have a GameBoy Advance that you use, you should look into getting one of these.
Tayler L.
Canton, MI
I remember buying this for pretty cheap and then using it solely to hook up my Gameboy Advance to my GameCube so I could access the extra island on Animal Crossing. It's been a long time since I've brought out either of those, but this cable always served me well haha.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
It's been a long time since I've used a link cable, but I remember the good old days of playing Pokemon with a friend and battling with one of these! They worked great and never had trouble with them as long as they were stored safely.
kat k.
I was fascinated to play Mario Kart against my cousins when I was younger with the cable. I never knew that you can play against others with the Game Bot Advance
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
This is an incredible product. There's no way to not have it in the house lol very impressed!