BY NINTENDO

Perfect travel case for your console / Fits perfectly to the 2DS / Protective and strong / Won't scratch the finish of the 2DS see more...

Joan A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great case. I actually probably the one I know that's my age that has a 2DS lol. I love it. This cse keeps it from getting banged up in my purse and I can fit my games and charger in there safely. I just wished they had a turqouise colored one to match my 2DS!
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
This is a cheap, inexpensive, light weight pouch, so if that's what you're looking for, then it's great. However, I would recommend spending a few bucks extra and getting another case that has a little more protection or storage space.
Mart M.
These carry cases come in handy it protects my DD and fits very snug with my games and all. I have the red color you guys really need one .
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
This case is great it keeps my son from breaking his because he seriously drops it multiple times a day
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
This case can suffice as a protectant to the game the same as a phone case to a phone. Great invention!
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
Really cool case, it's light and looks exactly like on the photo. Can't wait to get a purple one.
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
A perfect travel case to have for your 2ds. It stores up to 4 games inside, and has a zipper on the outside so you can zip it up and keep it with you everywhere. I highly recommend this to 2ds owners. It doesn't have any other pockets/compartments for any 2ds accessories. The material is quite elastic-soft from the outside but furry-soft on the inside.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Romina L.
México
Muy práctico esta producto para llevar bien guardados los juegos o simplemente los CDs.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Does this come in different colors
marcos a.