BY NINTENDO

Perfect travel case for your console / Fits perfectly to the 2DS / Protective and strong / Won't scratch the finish of the 2DS see more...

Joan M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great case. I actually probably the one I know that's my age that has a 2DS lol. I love it. This cse keeps it from getting banged up in my purse and I can fit my games and charger in there safely. I just wished they had a turqouise colored one to match my 2DS!
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
This is a cheap, inexpensive, light weight pouch, so if that's what you're looking for, then it's great. However, I would recommend spending a few bucks extra and getting another case that has a little more protection or storage space.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is sleek and water/stain resistant. I wish it held more games. You can fit your ds and the charger cord in this case with the games too.
Mart M.
These carry cases come in handy it protects my DD and fits very snug with my games and all. I have the red color you guys really need one .
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
This case can suffice as a protectant to the game the same as a phone case to a phone. Great invention!
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
This case is great it keeps my son from breaking his because he seriously drops it multiple times a day
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
Really cool case, it's light and looks exactly like on the photo. Can't wait to get a purple one.
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
A perfect travel case to have for your 2ds. It stores up to 4 games inside, and has a zipper on the outside so you can zip it up and keep it with you everywhere. I highly recommend this to 2ds owners. It doesn't have any other pockets/compartments for any 2ds accessories. The material is quite elastic-soft from the outside but furry-soft on the inside.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Romina L.
México
Muy práctico esta producto para llevar bien guardados los juegos o simplemente los CDs.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this come in different colors
marcos a.