BY NINTENDO

Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Ok so Influenster doesn't have Final Fantasy 3 for SNES OR Final Fantasy Anthology listed on here so I'll just have to review for this platform. I was first introduced to this game as FF3 on the SNES. I'm about to get nostalgic here so hang on. This game is what made me a gamer. I have the best memories of watching my brother play this game and beggingg to start my own game. The storyline to me is the best in the Final Fantasy series, hands down. (To me, it blows 7 out of the water) And then there's the music. Nobuo Uematsu is a musical genius. I find myself humming Aria di Mezzo Carattere and Forever Rachel randomly. And anytime I hear the Prelude I am just instantly at peace. I had to download all the songs because they're amazing. So I was thrilled when I bought FF Anthology because it came with a soundtrack! This game holds such a dear place in my heart and the inner fan girl in me wishes they would remake like FF7 is getting. Until then, I will cherish my pixel sprites!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is the game that defines Final Fantasy for me. It’s also probably the game that shaped the way that I look at video games. This is definitely the best FF story, maybe the best video game story of all time.
Beth B.
Lakewood, WA
Final Fantasy is an excellent game for variety of action. It requires thought and quick reactions. It can be played for hours at a time. It's fun and reasonably priced.
Sarah R.
I actually haven't beaten this game, but I have played majority of it. There are a TON of characters, which keeps it entertaining but sometimes there's too much of a good thing. A nice addition to the franchise.
Sherry T.
Manassas Park, VA
Great game! Graphics are amazing, story theme is interesting. I have to fight my kids to get my turn to play.
Su M.
San Juan
This game holds a special place in my heart. Ive been a final Fantasy game fan for about 13 years. Ive played almost every single game. By far FF VI is and always will be my favorite.
Louyn B.
Rosenberg
I first played this in the SNES, and has been my favorite in the series ever since. It has a lot of playable characters, which is awesome, and the storyline is long but intriguing. The ending was really satisfying.  I feel like this game is underrated because most people prefer to play the ones in the Playstation. I suggest you guys to give this game a try. It's worth your time, I promise.
Kimmi H.
A great game. Was released on multiple platforms without much deviation between them in regards to game play. Challenging in a way that keeps you going back and great value for money.