BY NINTENDO

Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is a fun game to play. Even though it is simple and doesn't have much to it, it's fun to play. It is a good price.
Megan W.
This is one of those games that I wish I had today I know there wasn't a lot you did on it but it was still awesome.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Excite bike is a old school game. I remember playing this for about a minute then got bored and went outside.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 4
Old-time favorite , back in the days this is what we called entertainment , game of Nintendo won't get old
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Ahahahhaha this game brings back memories!! This seemed so high tech and cool! great game two thumbs up
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
A classic. Would play this for hours when I was a child. Loved that I could create my own obstacles.
NaAja T.
One word "CLASSIC " ..... Great game brought back memories , would definitely recommend to others !
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this game. brings back memories when I was a kid. I used to have this for nes. great game
Tiffany A.
I used to love NES excitebike when i was younger. Such a fun game. Definitely a classic.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I remember playing this game. Such an old game! It gets boring after a while though.
Glorimar M.
Mckinney, TX
Who still enjoy play video games?
Megan W.
Was there a place where you could actually create your own course?