BY NINTENDO

Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
Nostalgia hits hard with this classic arcade racer. I remember hanging out in the arcade, dumping quarters into this game, but now you can skip the arcade and play Excitebike on the GBA. Handheld, portable, and endless fun.
Brice M.
W Lafayette, IN
A great come back for a Nintendo Classic! It was very nostalgic playing excitebike all over again! My kids even got to enjoy it when I wasn't hogging the game! lol
ebonée h.
Gamer Expert Level 2
OMG I been loving this game since I could remember. I wantef to do this in real life, that's how much I love this game. Its a classic that will never get old.
Aimee W.
This was one of my favorite games as a child. I could spend hours building my own tracks. Managed to track down the original for the regular Nintendo.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I loved this game when I was growing up. If you are looking for some nostalgia or just want to play a game from back in the day get it.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I can hear the revving of this motorcycle in my sleep!!!! This game was one of my favorites as a child, and it is still just as fun.
Cortney L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Brings me back to my childhood this game was the bees knees when it comes to the addiction level... Can't get enough 25 years later
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I've had this for Gameboy advance about 20 years ago it was extremely fun. I loved playing excitebike brings back old memories
Briana J.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a classic!! I remember playing this as a child on nes and Nintendo. It's so cool that they have it for gameboy advance
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is a fun game to play. Even though it is simple and doesn't have much to it, it's fun to play. It is a good price.
Glorimar M.
Frisco, TX
Who still enjoy play video games?
Megan W.
Was there a place where you could actually create your own course?