ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
Ecom DS Game AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN: LET'S DS

Nintendo Ecom DS Game AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN: LET'S DS

by Nintendo

Find video games at Target.com! Need help with dinner? Prepare more than 300 recipes easily using your nintendo ds for guidance. The recipes have been created by editors, food scientists, tasters and cookware specialists and tested and perfected by three dozen cooks to ensure delicious results. Use their culinary expertise to create a meal with on-screen prompts and helpful how-to videos. Make tonight's dinner one your family won't forget.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Ecom DS Game AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN: LET'S DS!
Fort Myers, FL
They put my favorite show onto a DS Game! Now o cam watch it where ever I go. The cartridge is lightweight and easy to carry with me. When I'm waiting somewhere and I'm looking for something to do, I just pop in an episode.
San Diego, CA
Like this. So handy for I'm off to college soon. Love the recipes so simple and for someone who is a visual learner like me.
Hudson, WI
I surprisingly still like this game. It's addicted but I think that all games are. Fun for all ages
This isn't a game but it is a good idea to have in the kitchen when you want to make something in a snap. I've found several recipes here and to me, it works better than trying to have my laptop or a book on my kitchen table while I'm trying to cook. Cool bc it "turns" the pages for you for the recipe.
Marion, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I got this to assist with learning how to prep prepare and complete a full meal. The pictures are real and the entire game is informative as well as it is fun!
Greenville, SC
My mom bought me this game in high school and I loved it it helped me learn to cook. I use to use this game all the time. I wish I still had it, it would come in handy now.
calgary, AB
I loveeeeeeeee this game! hahaha is super fun to play and it never gets old! all ages can play

Looking for your answer?