Nintendo DSi Matte Red Portable Gaming Console uploaded by Sam T.

BY NINTENDO

Packed with interactive features in a sleek folding design, the Nintendo DSi system enhances your gaming experience like never before. Enjoy a new world of interactive fun as you play with photos, sound, and exciting downloadable content-plus the entire Nintendo DS game library. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have this console, right now! It still works great and is pretty much really affordable now. My white DSi broke years ago and this was my replacement so I've had it for a long time and it's still matte!
Hannah B.
Monument, Co
It's durable and obviously small enough to throw in a bag and carry anywhere! Most importantly it really stands the test of time! I've had mine for years and it's still going strong! There's plenty of entertaining games to play for it so you won't get tired of playing the same thing. Also, it's red and that is just awesome.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Great for on the go , I love to play with other players . And just be silly taking pictures and k can also use the camera to take pictures and upload them to Facebook
Lisa H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I got this for my son and he loved it. It was an impulse buy since his last DS console finally died after several years of use, and his favorite color is red.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great color, Great for smaller kids and middle school. Also great for the gamer. Lasts a long time. Lots of great games. Affordable and yes I do recommend.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
This thing was the bomb back in the day
They have newer ones now but this changed the whole ds software before this
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love the red color! Nothing beats nintendo's hand held console durability and price point!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Walid E.
Casablanca
Gamer Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Mariam M.
Ontario
This thing was bomb back in the dads it was awesome so much fun to play with
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim