BY NINTENDO

The new matte blue Nintendo DSi System is a high-powered handheld game system in a sleek, folding design - loaded with powerful features like touchscreen control for a unique gaming experience. Snap great photos with the built-in camera, edit and send them to friends, play back your music with Nintendo DSi Sound, or browse the Internet with the Nintendo DSi Browser. From playing games to just playing around, the Nintendo DSi Handheld Gaming System does it all. The Nintendo DSi handheld gaming system is just that-and more! Download exclusive games, clocks and calendars via the Nintendo DSi Shop Enjoy playing your Nintendo DS games on your matte blue Nintendo DSi Game System* Take pictures using either an inward- or outward-facing camera and choose from 11 different lenses to customize your shots Connect wirelessly to browse the internet, share photos and play with others* Access your music in the AAC format off any standard SD Card Matte Blue Features Include: Nintendo DSi Camera Two cameras 11 interactive lenses Endless fun for you and your friends Nintendo DSi Sound Record your voice Play with your voice Play your music An interactive audio player Nintendo DSi Shop Browse the Internet Entertain yourself Entertain your friends Unleash your creativity Download Nintendo DSi apps that let you do it all Nintendo DSi System Download Play Download demos Play against friends Connect to the Nintendo Wii console An easy way to share to the fun Nintendo DSi PictoChat Chat locally with friends about the Nintendo DSi With pictures Now including rainbows *Gameboy Advance games and DS Games that use the Gameboy Advance slot are not compatible with Nintendo DSi. *Router and broadband access required for online play. For more info, visit Nintendo.com Includes: Nintendo DSi System, Nintendo DSi AC Adapter, Nintendo DSi Stylus (2), Nintendo DSi Easy Start Guide, Nintendo DSi Manuals (Bas see more...

Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
I have five kids and we travel a lot by car so I'm always looking for things to keep them occupied while we are on the road. I stupidly only purchased one of these DSi's and that was a problem because it rapidly became the favored gaming system in our car! I personally haven't played on it but if my kids are any indication the DSi is fantastic!!! My kids love it!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
So my brother accidentally left his at my house and I I decided to see what all the "hype" was about. I'm addicted lol I have been playing his Pokemon game and love how interactive the dsi is! It's fun, portable and keeps everyone from 8yo boys to 28 year old women entertained!
MyQuyniece Starr H.
Long Beach, CA
I remember when these first came out .i used to use this on road trips or to battle friends in games .all the different games and you can have two games in at once
Nathaniel L.
Leicester, MA
The DSi is a huge improvement from the DS & DS Lite. It has a camera system for kids to play with.
The device feels great to hold and you can take it anywhere. Child safe
Tiffani R.
Bunker Hill, IN
Great gaming system for families who travel a lot with grade school aged children. My cousins have these and they keep them entertained for almost every car ride!
Brina r.
Tampa, FL
This is a really nice game system perfect for all ages especially when your shopping and the kids need something to do. games are a decent price.
Juliana T.
I don't own this personally, but my cousin has this. I love how you can also do so many things with it like connect to wifi and take pictures.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
I purchased this item for my 6 ear old and he loves it. It is very durable and his fingers can easily rotate between the controllers
Gene M.
South Elgin, IL
My 2nd and sadly last DS. I loved that you can play so many games and even go online on facebook and other social media sites.
chaela a.
I love the ds! there so much fun and so many games to buy and its verry fun and i love using it for long car rides
Carla J.
What other colors do they have?