BY NINTENDO

roman M.
Philadelphia, PA
I've had this for a few years now and it still works great I think it would be great for younger kids and they're pretty much affordable now.
TIARA G.
Hempstead, NY
Got this for my daughter but in pink 2 years ago and it still works very good except it does not play used or old games.
Lizbeth L.
Lynwood, CA
Great consule I loved taking pictures on it. You can use regular D's games which is great totally recommend
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had nintendo dsi, I still do, but someone stole my charger to it so I have to buy another one now...sucks.
Saul S.
Milwaukee, WI
The dsi was a verry good product to youse when i was little👦I have all the ds like ds,dsi,3ds,2ds,ect.
Cori P.
Love this handheld. My son never left home without it and is still using it at college. Great value!
Lizmar P.
Santa Ana
My nieces have this and they loved it...it's so easy to use and not that small or big to use
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Everyone in my family has a DSi...my son uses his 24/7, absolutely no complaints... love it!
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
This is great for all ages. I have played several games and have liked most of them.
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
I got this for Christmas when I was in 9th grade and it still works perfectly. Not a scratch on it either! I still play with it occasionally for nostalgia purposes.