BY NINTENDO

Samantha C.
Dover, DE
This was the last version of DS models that I had and I still sometimes use it today. The battery life is phenomenal, games were a variety, chat room would connect to any model.  Graphics were excellent, camera was precise and clear.  My favorite part was the newest accessories that came with the device compared to the other models.  It was just all 110% better than the other models.  I highly recommend this product.
Arianna D.
I absolutely LOVE my Nintendo DSi! It went everywhere with me... Seriously EVERYWHERE!! The camera isn't the best but it works. Pictures are grainy, you can't take videos, sound recording is alright... Loosing the ability to play gameboy games was a bit of a bummer... And using the internet was a bit of a struggle.. HOWEVER, game play on this is everything you would expect!
Fawn M.
A little bit clunky and the quality of the screens leaves a lot to be desired. With other consoles focusing on quality, Nintendo is relying on their monopoly over the Nintendo characters to keep their products afloat. Hopefully they upgrade the graphics in their upcoming products. This is light and portable, which is a big bonus at least!
Elizabeth W.
I bought my dsi back when it first came out. I still love it and play on it weekly whenever I have time. The games are super fun and I love Nintendo. It's cool that you can take pictures with it too, but you can't upload them to facebook anymore. That's not really a big deal though. There's so much more you can do on it.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My daughter has one and loves it! She has all sorts of games and you can get the games used so it is cheap to buy for! There are also stickers/skins for it so, like my daughter does, you can change the look of it when you feel like it! Easy to use and great for kids! Many games to please anyone!
Nicole F.
I use to own one of these but in white and I absolutely loved it! I would play on it every day. I loved how you would connect with other and chat, that was fun! I honesty think is really good as a Christmas gift for kids.
Will S.
Tracy, CA
This has been my only game console for the longest. I like that I can take it anywhere and I have so many pictures from my past on it. I like that it still works after all the years, my psp broke a long time ago.
Marea  P.
Waipahu, HI
I got this console before having gadgets like ipad. This is a great console for traveling because you don't need internet to play games. I don't use it know because the slot is broken. But I or this console and I'm panning to buy another one.
Katie S.
An Nintendo DSi was my FAVORITE gaming platform when I was younger. There were always so many games you could find. These are great for younger children. I know they always made my long road trips better!!
Michelle  G.
Jackson Heights, NY
This product is very nice to use. Especially the color it is very bright and nice. It come with a stick to touch the screen. Camera is very good to take pictures and many types of can be played.