BY NINTENDO

Through the years Nintendo has created hundreds of microgames for the WarioWare series Now we want to see what you&39;ve got The WarioWare DIY game lets players create the same kind of microgames that are the hallmark of the WarioWare series Players design every aspect of their creations including graphics animation music and rules Do It Yourself! Take on the role of game designer and create your own microgames by crafting everything from artwork animations music and action instructions WarioWare DIY comes with more than 90 pre-made games to play but players who have access to a broadband Internet connection can wirelessly download a virtually endless supply of user-generated games or upload their own creations to share with the world When creating games players can utilize a library of pre-made graphics and sound samples borrow elements from other microgames on their system or start from scratch Create your own minigames and upload them for everyone to play More than 90 pre made minigames to play Share your games wirelessly with your friends or with the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Sync DIY with DIY showcase available on WiiWare to access more minigames and experience games you have created on your DS on your Wii see more...

Sidney T.
I love this game! This is probably the first one that had a bunch of mini games. The variety was very refreshing. The animation is simple but hilarious.
Denice L.
Super fun, very entertaining. At first I got this game for my daughter, but I quickly began playing it myself. Needless to say I could not put it down.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
OMG THIS GAME IS SO FUNNY AND I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH, This was my first game and i loved it so much its perfect.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
This is a really fun game
Wario games are really entertaining want to play it again soon
Jessica V.
Fun, but not that funny... It's good for playing for a while, after a few hours it gets kind of boring.
Carolyn M.
Halifax, NS
Was an ok game. Played for several days. And then moved on to other DS games