Nintendo DS System - Teal (ReCharged Refurbished)

by Recharged

Do they still sell this color
Start your review of Nintendo DS System - Teal (ReCharged Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
Gage B.
Glenmont, OH
Nitendo is a great seystem if you are having a party or killing time before school. One of my favored features would have to be the touch screen.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I still have the original Nintendo Ds but in a darker blue. I would recommend getting the newer systems such as the 3DS just because they upgraded it so much better and more variety of games but when I did have this console before other newer versions were out, it was amazing and state of the art technology.
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Nesesito uno de estos para cuando no tengo nada que hacer distraerme jugando
Nesesito uno de estos para cuando no tengo nada que hacer distraerme jugando
Brandi K.
Fairfield, OH
I have one of these. Exact same color too. It was a great gift from when I was about 15. It is amazing for long car rides. Altough I only had Mario cart and puzzle games, I never got bored or tired of holding the console. I would recommend this to parents wanting to get their kids a cheaper console alternative over something like a ps4 or Xbox.
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
I bought this for my son he love it bot only for games but to take pictures and gave fun playing with them adding stickers.
Audasha S.
Nintendo is a really good system i love it i had the 3Ds and the 3DsXL and they were amazing
Brianna M.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this product. Its also a really pretty color. I have many games and I like it a lot.
Vanessa M.
Bronx
I always wanted to own one of these but if I had the chance back then I would have loved it even now!!!!!!!!!! ✨🙏🏽✨💕✨
Brina R.
Tampa, FL
Really pretty color!!! great for on the go. Really easy to take with you, you can put it in you purse or bag
Katelyn S.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
This is an amazing system. great games. changed the world of gaming for me. Ive never gone back to sony.