Nintendo DS System Recharged Refurbished

by Recharged

How much are the refurbished
Start your review of Nintendo DS System Recharged Refurbished!
How would you rate this product?
Samarium B.
Nintendo makes their systems tough when it comes to handhelds, my DS lasted for years and only died due to the screen itself dying, and that was finally around when the DSi was out.
Arizona B.
Holtsville, NY
I love that you can play Gameboy Advanced games here as well as DS games. The touch screen makes games more interactive and a load of fun. 10/10
Brina R.
Tampa, FL
This ds ws really nice great for all ages and great for on the go it can fit in your purse or bag great for when your shopping and need something for the kids to do
Emma R.
Berlin, NJ
Great sound and screen quality. The whole system runs better and the games are more enjoyable. Really great quality for a good price
Kayla B.
Hamlet, NC
Love the Ds, it has a wide variety of games and the graphics are good for it to be so compact!
merve T.
Canada
Nintendk will always be my favorite video games forever , they are life ! cool
Nintendk will always be my favorite video games forever , they are life ! cool
Daniela G.
Oaxaca, WY
El nintendo DS es una de las consolas que me mas me gusto ya que este tenia dos pantallas. ( Una touch y una normal ) y en algunos juegos se podían ver ambas y jugabas con la plumilla que tenia. me gustaba mucho y pasaba unas tardes divertidas jugando :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...