Nintendo DS System - Blue (ReCharged Refurbished)

by Recharged

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo DS System - Blue (ReCharged Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy W.
I like using a DS for some games. It's handy and convenient to play on. I do miss the original GameBoy system but this is a good upgrade!
Andrea I.
I remember having one of these ds' way back when. definitely comfortable in your hand and we're able to be played and charged at the same time.
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this because there is surprisingly such a broad range of games in this plus it's the only system you can get the Pokemon games for which are super addictive. I also get the book things so I can read to much son without have to carry books around with me.
Christina P.
Azusa, CA
Very handy and easy to use and play on. I loved taking it on trips or just playing with it at home because of all the different things I could play on it.
Kayla B.
Hamlet, NC
I loved my Ds, it was the perfect size especially when you're traveling! I miss having it

Looking for your answer?