Nintendo DS Pinkalicious

by Nintendo

Pinkalicious loves her friends, family, and fun and what better way to combine them than a pinktastic party! Players express their 'licious style by designing parties, choosing invitations and decorations, creating cupcakes and other delicacies, and ultimately staging a party experience for Pinkalicious and her friends. Join Pinkalicious and her friends in Pinkville to help plan some of her favorite parties! Make cookies, cupcakes, lollipops, lemonade, and more! 17 different characters from the Pinkalicious series of books! Customize all of the characters in the game to look like you and your friends!

Do any of the game stories match any book stories so that we can read along?
Start your review of Nintendo DS Pinkalicious!
Rochester, NH
My daughter loves pinkalicious and loves this game! Although at times she needs help at some parts it's a great game
Red Oak, TX
1,045 reviews
My daughter has this book and she loves it so much it was obvious she would get the game. #allthingspink #girly
Gamer Expert Level 4
We had pizza licious the books and the video my little girl when she was tiny love this so anything pink a licious is awesome
Jersey City, NJ
I got this for my 5 year old niece and she loved this game. Very girlie,user friendly and she appropriate game.
A really cute game for little girls. My daughter is 6 and this game is perfect for her. It isn't too hard and she really enjoys playing.
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,118 reviews
My daughter absolutely loves all of these books and really enjoys this game I think it is a great product for children.