BY NINTENDO #53 in Nintendo Games

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
When I used to have the DS I use DS Lite I used to play it a lot like I loved it and then I stayed up for a DSi back then it was kind of expensive but now it's probably like very very affordable and yeah I mean it depends on what you get but if you get the one that I got like a long time ago it's probably really cheap like possibly 20 something dollars or 30 something dollars at the most but other than that it's it's a it's a very good thing I like the only thing it doesn't have is like a camera but I mean it really doesn't matter mean you're playing a game so
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This still to this day is the only Nintendo DS that I have ever owned. I absolutely love this DS, I’m not a huge fan of the ones made after these just because they began to be more extra and just had too much going on at one time I felt like. But I still have my DS and it is still in amazing working condition.
Sarah G.
I need to buy me a new one. I had this when I was younger and I would play on it all day. My mom could not get me outside! I love this game system. You can take it with you anywhere and you can buy so many different games for it!
Sophia P.
Bellflower
I grew up playing with my DS a lot and it was totally awesome. It is a great and effective system that does it's job and is easy to use. It's a bit out of date but it is good for what it does. There are a variety of games you can buy for it for all kinds of interests. So there is something for everyone.
Jessica K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The reason why I never upgraded the Ds lite to the Dsi was because the Ds lite has a GBA ( game boy advance) slot. I used to play on mine all the time. You can probably buy used games for and for a much lower value than they once were. It holds a great charge and has need failed me. I do notice on one or two games, it some times freezes. Bur other than that, it's perfect for what ever you want it to be for. Happy gaming! Perfect gift for your kids.
Megan T.
This was my first Nintendo DS back in the day. I only had a few games for it, but it rightfully deserves 5 stars because these suckers can last FOREVER. I've had 2 for over 7 years and they still work like brand new. I've never had any problems with either of mine, and the features to connect and play with other DS players is cool.
Angie M.
I absolutely love my DS! I only play Pokemon on it which is very time consuming. So my biggest concern was battery life! It lasts forever. I also like the size. It's about the size of a phone (of course a little more bulky!). It's small enough to put in my bag and take everywhere with me.
Mona T.
Love it!! I got the baby blue color and it has such a nice finish to it. Very matte and clean cut. Definitely much lighter in weight and less bulky than the original Nintendo DS. It fits in small areas in my purse or bag without it causing bulkiness.
Kat S.
I love the design of the DS Lite. Yes, I have one, and yes, it has been with me for a long time. I have fallen in love with all kinds of games on this system, which is sturdy and small so that it can be taken anywhere. Not having a camera takes nothing away from this system, and it's awesome that you can play both DS and Game Boy Advance games.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
When I first got a DS, I thought my life was completed, like there I'm done. The games that came out for it were great. I liked all of the cool features. I still have mine, and if my left button would work again I would so play my games again. The best thing about it was that I could play ds and game boy advance games. that was freaking cool.
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
Which color do/did you have?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
What's your favorite game?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How Much do these run?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
IS it hard to find them/ buy them again?
Corrina B.
Windsor, ON
Is this system work the price?