BY RECHARGED

• how big is this? Something I can carry around in my sons ...3 Answers
Abagail K.
Midlothian, VA
I loved this gaming system, it was well worth the money when they first came out! They have obviously made improvements upon this system over the years, but if you don't want all the other crazy gadgets on the other ones this is the one you want! They also have a game boy game card slot! Loved this a lot!
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
I bought this DS to take with me to the hospital so I had something to do while I wait for testing and procedures. I love the color, and that it is so durable. The screens have great color and are easy to see even though this is a smaller version. I got it when it first came out so it was a little expensive, but there is a very wide range of games to play. My boyfriend and I can both use it and find games we both like.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My DS STILL works after all of the hours I used it. It still is in gray condition and the color holds up well. The quality of the screen is pretty good and it is able to sense the mic fairly well. 59.99 is a fair price for this piece of technology.
Arianna D.
I absolutely Loved my Nintendo DS Lite!! I loved that I could play both Nintendo DS and Game boy Advance games, having two systems in one is really awesome! My all time favorite game for the DS is Super Mario 64!! I highly recommend BOTH!
Izamar M.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with a Nintendo DS. My family has owned probably 5 of these. always buying an upgraded version. always good games i loved the pokemon games on these. just a good portable game over all
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I bought this DS for my daughter it worked great, she loved it. Only problem is she decided to drop it in the tub full of water a month later. But she enjoyed it while she had it.
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
Love the pink color has held up well I think it's a great system and has some nice features only wish screen was bigger
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I got this DS when I was ten. I loved it. It was so fun and compatible with all these cool games. I totally recommend.
Joselyn H.
Gainesville, TX
My brother's have this DS and they love it ! they have had it for 3 years and still used it and love it !
Syrie C.
Almost 9 years later and I still have mine and it works! Great portable gaming system.
Hannah B.
how big is this? Something I can carry around in my sons back pack or is it heavy?