BY RECHARGED

Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
This was my baby. Unfortunately I don't play it anymore since the 3DS came out, but this one holds a huge place in my heart. I didn't know anyone else that had this color, and I still think it's beautiful and unique for a handheld! My L and R buttons stopped working, but all the DS lites had that problem, so no stars taken off for this.
Adriana S.
Lindenwold, NJ
I bought this from Gamestop for $45 and it works perfectly fine and i am totally in love with the color. The battery last quiet some time honestly, which leaves with a couple hours to play your favorite games nonstop. I enjoy it!
Ashley D.
Arlington, VA
I adore the color, and it works well, just as any other ds system. Most new games come out for the 3DS though, so the original ds systems I feel like are dying breed.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
Got this one and I was so excited:) I still play games on it and I've had it for at least like 6 years. I love the ds it's always fun to play games on
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This games are pretty good . My daughter loves it . Sadly hers broke two years ago. Hopefully in a future we might buy another one.
Brina r.
Tampa, FL
I love the color of this one. It is a great game. you can take it on the go and it an fit in your purse or bag.
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
My son loves this! he cant put it down! i like there are educational options for it as well!
Martina N.
Very satisfied with this product. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because it did have the tendencies to freeze sometimes other than that I was very happy with it when I had it.