BY RECHARGED

Shannon F.
This was my baby. Unfortunately I don't play it anymore since the 3DS came out, but this one holds a huge place in my heart. I didn't know anyone else that had this color, and I still think it's beautiful and unique for a handheld! My L and R buttons stopped working, but all the DS lites had that problem, so no stars taken off for this.
Adriana S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I bought this from Gamestop for $45 and it works perfectly fine and i am totally in love with the color. The battery last quiet some time honestly, which leaves with a couple hours to play your favorite games nonstop. I enjoy it!
Ashley D.
Arlington, VA
I adore the color, and it works well, just as any other ds system. Most new games come out for the 3DS though, so the original ds systems I feel like are dying breed.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
Got this one and I was so excited:) I still play games on it and I've had it for at least like 6 years. I love the ds it's always fun to play games on
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This games are pretty good . My daughter loves it . Sadly hers broke two years ago. Hopefully in a future we might buy another one.
Brina r.
Tampa, FL
I love the color of this one. It is a great game. you can take it on the go and it an fit in your purse or bag.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
My son loves this! he cant put it down! i like there are educational options for it as well!
Martina N.
Very satisfied with this product. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because it did have the tendencies to freeze sometimes other than that I was very happy with it when I had it.