BY RECHARGED

Jennifer T.
This brings back childhood memories. Not only does it play DS games, but it played gameboy advance games too! I love when electronics have backwards compatibility capabilities. On the downside, the hinges became lose over time and it would turn off if the screen moved forward too much.
Rita M.
High ridge , MO
Great memories i still have my Ds i really loved that it played my gameboy and gameboy advance games too still have all the fun
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro, GA
I have had this one for years. I gave it to my boyfriend to use and he loves it. he plays all the time just like I used to do
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
My little cousins love these. It a cute color and nice and small. Charges pretty fast. Kids loves it. It not as heavy
Brina r.
Tampa, FL
Really pretty color!!!! so easy to put it in your bag or purse. and will give you fun for hours and hours
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Awesome system, my nephew begged for one for his birthday so I bought him one and he's in love
Ashlyn N.
I have this Ds in this exact color. I loved the ice blue! I thought it was so unique compared to the red and black.
I used to use it all the time while I was growing up. It was great! So many hours spent playing fun challenging games.
The only down side was that the screen started falling off from opening and closing it so often. Probably the main reason why they aren't made like this anymore (though these look way better).