BY RECHARGED

Kayla N.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love the pink Nintendo ds. It was one of my favorite.
The value on this game system isn't very expensive at all. I like that can use many options to play it. Room for improvement? Maybe some. I would definitely recommend. Our kids love theirs. Definitely a kid friendly system.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
I have one of these ! I love it ! Perfect for traveling since its portable to go easier to handle the battery power with the charger overall great system had no problems with mine
Brina r.
Tampa, FL
This is great for all ages. can fit in your purse or bag . great for when your shopping and you need something for the kids to do
Kylie P.
I love the Nintendo DS, any color. It's a good system, but this particular model is outdated with the times. Unless you don't want to mess with the 3D, which is all just personal preference. I think this would be a good idea for smaller kids, but it's just outdated for regular gamers.
Casey P.
I had one of these! I love it! I upgraded from a gameboy advance SP so this was my first touch screen device!
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
I had this color and as girly as I thought I was lol!
I still think I'm cool for having the pink color! I was cool ok :')