ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesRecharged
Nintendo DS Lite System - Blue/Black (Refurbished)

Nintendo DS Lite System - Blue/Black (ReCharged Refurbished)

by Recharged

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo DS Lite System - Blue/Black (ReCharged Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie Ann C.
My son has had his DS for several years. It can withstand many hours of game play in all types of settings. He has left his in the car here in So Cal, so I know it can handle high heat temperatures without breaking. He recently lost his stylus pen because over time it gets loose, so he was disappointed. Other than that, it's a great product that fits right in your pocket or purse.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
I had bought my daughter one when she was younger..she really enjoyed it...now that she's older...I still have it, but I play memory games and puzzle games on it...
Ashly B.
CONNEAUT, OH
The Nintendo DS lite system is a pretty nifty handheld. Not only does it play DS games, it also allows backward compatibility making gaming retro as well as modern
Sura S.
The only problem with the DS Lite that I can find is that on my Blue/Black one, a bunch of pixels on the touch screen have gone completely black. It takes away from gameplay, but not excessively.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
I have one, but in pink, for myself and I LOVE it! It keeps me well preoccupied when need be, especially if it's just my husband & I sitting in the ER. But it also works great when we are out on road trips with all of the kids, they all take turns playing a game and the others can watch.
Ashley L.
Rush, KY
I love the Nintendo DSs! They are great to take with you on road trips! Good games with them too!

Looking for your answer?