Nintendo DS Lite System - Black (ReCharged Refurbished) uploaded by Eva C.Nintendo DS Lite System - Black (ReCharged Refurbished) uploaded by Eva C.

BY RECHARGED

marie  b.
Forney, TX
When I was younger I had one of these. I loved it soo much and I loved playing my ds games.
I was obsessed and played my ds sooo much. I never wanted to put it down. There are so many different games and so many fun things that can be done with this product.
Great product :D
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Great little system for hand held play. We always bring it on our longer car trips, the kids will sit and play and be entertained for hours. So many great games can be played on this system that everyone in the family will enjoy.
alexis a.
Tulare, CA
Worked great for me for several years, till eventually broke in half unfortunately. Probably my fault though. Loveddd the game boy slot it had
Sarah S.
I love mine! It is a great system to have specially for traveling because it is small. It is great for young kids and older kids too!
Unyque C.
Great system! Compact And my children love there's! Wi-Fi capable so they can watch videos on it as well,as so many other things
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
MY SON AND DAUGHTER HAS ONE OF THESE AND THEY LOVE IT! THE ONLY DOWN FALL IS THAT THERE NOT MINY GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM!
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
My son loves his Ds. There are thousands of game options to purchase so your kids can find any game they like
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
My boys love their ds lites they have played their for hours up on end and they still work great!!!
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
Got this refurbished from GameStop and it has been great. Plays ds games and game boy advanced.
Christine n.
My son does not leave the house without his ds, entertainment for the car is always a plus
Virginia C.
Modesto, CA
Does the battery life last a long time?