Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose

by Nintendo

Are the DS and DS Lite games compatible for the other systems?
Is it worth it, the price ?
Start your review of Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Purchased at: GameStop
I kept my DS lite and let everyone else use the 3DS. This is my favorite portable gaming console ever made. I love all the old games that were rereleased and the pokemon games that I have for it. If you get agitated or headaches from 3d graphics get yourself one of these instead.
Briana A.
Dallas, TX
Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose uploaded by Briana A.
Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose I still have mine since it came out and it works perfectly,Brings so much memories when I was a kid
Dawn E.
Billerica, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose uploaded by Dawn E.
This Nintendo DS is like an old friend. I might not pick it up and play it every day anymore, but any time I have some spare time to while away gaming on this DS lite it's like we pick up right where we left off. I also really love the color. It's girly and pink but has a hint of metallic/rose gold that makes it look more "grown up" to me. I have a hot pink one in the DSi version, and the pink metallic is definitely more mature-looking. See pic of the hot pink to compare.
Amanda Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like the ds lite. I've had it for over 6 years still great! My kids also enjoy it.
Justina T.
San Diego , CA
Great for the price. Pretty outdated, but this was my first DS I got. Great for children.
El E.
Goreville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: GameStop
I still love to break out the DS and play old Pokémon games every once in a while. It was the last of the Nintendo handhelds I bought. I didn't like how fast the springs seemed to wear out and I'm sure I paid too much for it since I bought it on release day! Good times!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this as a gift 11 years ago when I was on bedrest. I used to play it nonstop, and I still do occasionally. The battery lasts a really long time. There are sooooo many games you can get for this cute little thing. I like that it is small and travel friendly. I absolutely recommend.
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this and I loved it I don’t have any photos of when I had this but god this was my absolute favorite present when I was a little kid I remember I couldn’t wait to play all my games my family had gotten me and it lasted three to four years and then it died but it was great when I had it
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really fun and basic. Great for traveling and on the go. Also great for younger kids. A lot more game options rated E!
Alanah B.
Wiggins, MS
This is my favorite way to game! Slightly pricey in my opinion, but totally worth it. I’m not a huge fan of video games, but whenever I’m in a gaming mood this is my go to device. I definitely recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deandra W.
Haltom City, TX
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
il y a 2 ans
Brandy N. il y a 2 ans
Yes. My son carried his everywhere.