Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose

by Nintendo

Nintendo DSNintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose Minimalist or Not?
Are the DS and DS Lite games compatible for the other systems?
Is it worth it, the price ?
Start your review of Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Purchased at: GameStop
I kept my DS lite and let everyone else use the 3DS. This is my favorite portable gaming console ever made. I love all the old games that were rereleased and the pokemon games that I have for it. If you get agitated or headaches from 3d graphics get yourself one of these instead.
Briana A.
Dallas, TX
Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose uploaded by Briana A.
Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose I still have mine since it came out and it works perfectly,Brings so much memories when I was a kid
Dawn E.
BILLERICA, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose uploaded by Dawn E.
This Nintendo DS is like an old friend. I might not pick it up and play it every day anymore, but any time I have some spare time to while away gaming on this DS lite it's like we pick up right where we left off. I also really love the color. It's girly and pink but has a hint of metallic/rose gold that makes it look more "grown up" to me. I have a hot pink one in the DSi version, and the pink metallic is definitely more mature-looking. See pic of the hot pink to compare.
Amanda Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like the ds lite. I've had it for over 6 years still great! My kids also enjoy it.
Torrie M.
Jefferson ave
Great game system for beginners. Touch screen is vivid and bright. Stylus is easily accessible. And game quality is good. Charge time is short
Justina T.
Lacey, WA
Great for the price. Pretty outdated, but this was my first DS I got. Great for children.
El E.
Goreville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: GameStop
I still love to break out the DS and play old Pokémon games every once in a while. It was the last of the Nintendo handhelds I bought. I didn't like how fast the springs seemed to wear out and I'm sure I paid too much for it since I bought it on release day! Good times!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this as a gift 11 years ago when I was on bedrest. I used to play it nonstop, and I still do occasionally. The battery lasts a really long time. There are sooooo many games you can get for this cute little thing. I like that it is small and travel friendly. I absolutely recommend.
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this and I loved it I don’t have any photos of when I had this but god this was my absolute favorite present when I was a little kid I remember I couldn’t wait to play all my games my family had gotten me and it lasted three to four years and then it died but it was great when I had it
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really fun and basic. Great for traveling and on the go. Also great for younger kids. A lot more game options rated E!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gabriella C.
Homestead, FL
il y a 4 mois
Sara J. il y a un mois
yes, minimalist and quite retro. :)
Deandra W.
Haltom City, TX
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
il y a 2 ans
Brandy N. il y a 2 ans
Yes. My son carried his everywhere.