Nintendo DS Fossil Fighters

by Nintendo

Fossil Fighters blends the timeless human fascination with dinosaurs with the fun of building a collection. The game lets players build a collection of more than 100 fantastical dinosaurs known as vivosaurs. This new game incorporates elements of discovery, tactics and strategy as players try to get the best vivosaurs on their teams to battle it out on the field.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo DS Fossil Fighters!
How would you rate this product?
When I first discovered my first fossil it blew my mind! I was hooked immediately into the game. I wouldn't even get up to go to the bathroom! I literally can't stop playing! Can't wait for part 2!
Livermore, KY
Mis sobrinos juegan muchos de estos juegos se olvidan de andar dando lata por la casa por estar en estos juegos
Salem, OR
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son loved this game when he was younger. it's kinda like a cross between a dinosaur discovery game and a Pokémon game. while it's not my thing he definitely enjoyed it. I'd say ages 5-maybe 10 would like this one.
I enjoyed the game while i played it, but at some point got stuck and just put it away. I originally played it when I was 12-13, and don't have much of an interest in it as a 16 year old. It wasn't too difficult and was a fun way of mixing fossils in with a sort of action role play game.
Albuquerque, NM
My son likes this ok but says it can be a little frustrating at times. He doesn't play this one too often b
Mississauga, ON
Similar to Pokemon but it is with Dinosaurs. There's a good story line and it is fun to collect all of the dinosaurs especially if you have a partner or a team working together.

Looking for your answer?