Nintendo Dragon Quest IX  Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Nintendo Dragon Quest IX  Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Nintendo Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
This game is super fun to play and a great time killer. I was given it and I couldn't put it down for days. The story line is okay, it reminded me of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I would definitely replay it. I would probably not recommend it to other gamers unless they like these types of games.
Kayla O.
Montesano, WA
Thought is was not the best game at first, but after a full playthrough I loved it. I hppe to find another game just like this!
Josh B.
Bear Creek, NC
I absolutely loved this game. I could create my own team, just like in the old school Dragon Quest games. There was a slight learning curve as far as skills are concerned, as you can switch classes at any time.

I would recommend this game, but realize that there is a bit of a curve on difficulty, especially the post-game content, that will require a bit of level grinding.
Melanie C.
Gastonia , NC
Dragon quest has always been a childhood favorite of mine. It's so much fun and the story line is great.
Elizabeth  L.
My little brother has played this game and loves it. I couldn't ever get into it but he has played several of them