BY NINTENDO

Nicole P.
Holiday, FL
Recently the Nintendo3DS rereleased this classic that I grew up with , some of the levels on these older games are a lot trickier and it really adds to the game play. I downloaded it immediately upon seeing that, and played all night. I still pop in, and that had to be about a year ago, so it's always nice to have something to pop into from your childhood, and it's super convenient that it just so happens to be on the nintendo shop for download
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I absolutely loved this game when it first came out and still love it to this day. I loved that you could play solo or multiplayer. My sisters and I use to play this game against each other for hours. If you have never played this game you have to as soon as you can!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Ive loved this game for the last 20 plus years. a real classic. very addicting and fun. a great non violent fun game the whole family can enjoy. its challenging and exciting. fast paced and sometimes nerve wracking, in a good way.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
A classic. The game is similar to Tetris. Connect the pills in such a way that they disappear. A great game, and any age range can play it, but it is repetitive and much more interesting games have come out since then. Good for collector purposes.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
Some people I know didn't like this game but I definitely did. It was a good game with a cool different concept and still really fun. I like to go to a place now called Fallout games near me to buy my old games and systems.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
It's always exciting to see a game I loved playing many years ago. I've always been a sucker for puzzle or thinking games. I will definitely enjoy this one for a long time.
Ellen C.
helena, AL
One of my favorite games ever! I have sat around playing for hours! I love the simplicity of one screen holding all the action but still having a constant challenge to clear the board! Highly recommend!!!
Sarah B.
This was one of my favorite games when I was younger. It still is one of my favorites. If I could find another copy I'd probably still be playing.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
This game is a classic. It's very addicting and it's fun. I found that all ages love this game. Me and my friends use to play this all the time.
Carabeth H.
Royston, GA
Such a fun, addictive game! I loved it as a kid. It'involves logic, but is very fun. I really recommend it & now want to go play it...