BY NINTENDO

King K. Rool has stolen the medals for the big king of the jungle contest. It's up to DK and his friends to climb to the treetops and get the medals back in this action-packed addition to the Donkey Kong universe! The normally quiet jungle is abuzz with excitement, because it's time for the ceremony to choose the king of the jungle. Or at least it would be if King K. Rool hadn't stolen the special medallion meant for the winner. Donkey Kong and his friends must swing their way through the jungle to get the medallion back and, along the way, battle with King K. Rool's minions. DK: King of Swing is an innovative game that expertly mixes action and puzzle elements. DK fans will not be disappointed by the swingin' simian's latest GBA adventure! see more...

Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I Love all Donkey Kong games! Such a fun game!! Easy to play, easy to learn and you can a Donkey King game for practically every console
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
One of my families favorite ds games. We are big donkey kong fans so it was no surprise that we found this game fun and entertaining.
maria p.
This was one of my favorite games.. its entertaining and fun. 😊 now my brother is the one that enjoy playing with this.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love Donkey Kong one of my favorite DS games when i was growing up it was always lots of fun to play
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I need this game back in my life I miss the classics!! Why do they only have to be Nintendo?!
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
I loved playing donkey Kong as a kid I'd play for hours on this game it was so much fun.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I used to own this game definitely one of my favorite games who doesn't love donkey Kong
Lauren T.
My favorite game boy game!!! I played it all the time! I have it for my game boy advance
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Donkey Kong is one of my favorite games to play. Brings back so many memories.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have so much good memories playing Donkey King. Aww my childhood was amazing!
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
Is this like the old donkey kong?