Nintendo Donkey Kong King of Swing

by Nintendo

King K. Rool has stolen the medals for the big king of the jungle contest. It's up to DK and his friends to climb to the treetops and get the medals back in this action-packed addition to the Donkey Kong universe! The normally quiet jungle is abuzz with excitement, because it's time for the ceremony to choose the king of the jungle. Or at least it would be if King K. Rool hadn't stolen the special medallion meant for the winner. Donkey Kong and his friends must swing their way through the jungle to get the medallion back and, along the way, battle with King K. Rool's minions. DK: King of Swing is an innovative game that expertly mixes action and puzzle elements. DK fans will not be disappointed by the swingin' simian's latest GBA adventure!

Is this like the old donkey kong?
Start your review of Nintendo Donkey Kong King of Swing!
Warwick , RI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have so much good memories playing Donkey King. Aww my childhood was amazing!
I have so much good memories playing Donkey King. Aww my childhood was amazing!
I loved playing donkey Kong as a kid I'd play for hours on this game it was so much fun.
Hyden, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Donkey Kong is one of my favorite games to play. Brings back so many memories.
Donkey Kong is one of my favorite games to play. Brings back so many memories.
Tolleson, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
I need this game back in my life I miss the classics!! Why do they only have to be Nintendo?!
San Diego, CA
I used to own this game definitely one of my favorite games who doesn't love donkey Kong
julian
1,068 reviews
I Love all Donkey Kong games! Such a fun game!! Easy to play, easy to learn and you can a Donkey King game for practically every console
Detroit Lakes, MN
One of my families favorites, old school games like this were so much fun.
One of my families favorites, old school games like this were so much fun.
This was one of my favorite games.. its entertaining and fun. 😊 now my brother is the one that enjoy playing with this.
Huber Heights, OH
My favorite game boy game!!! I played it all the time! I have it for my game boy advance
Lewistown , PA
One of my families favorite ds games. We are big donkey kong fans so it was no surprise that we found this game fun and entertaining.