BY NINTENDO

Ellie K.
Toronto, ON
Donkey Kong Country is a great game. It's clearly an old game since it's for the game boy advance but it's still good. I'd replay it if I could find it in my house. You haven't lived until you've played this game
Ashley P.
This was the first game I ever played on my own, I have a lot of fond memories from it! I received a Gameboy Advance for Christmas along with this game and played it non-stop. I wasn't very good at it at first, though! Eventually I played it so much I finished it with 100% then played through the "hard mode" Diddy Kong-only levels 100%! Definitely a super fun and challenging platformer.
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
I love .....this game make remembering the best memories of mt life when i have in this time 8 years old and my brother 16 years old now remember all this super pretties and beautiful games and remember the best of my and my brother tank you nintendo for make remembering the best time of my life whit donkey kong the rhino the bananas the red balloons whit life the other monkey everything tank you nintendo
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
What a throwback to my childhood in the 90s! This game kept me and my sisters entertained for ages! Everyone always wanted to by Dizzy Kong, the only girl character, so we had to take turns. The gameplay was interactive, sometimes you had to physically help another character, or relied on another character to help you. The goals for each level were attainable and fun without being too easy or too hard.
Cleia M.
Another game I loved as a kid. I remember this being challenging the last time I played it. This was a good game to play on your own or multiplayer. I don't think I ever managed to beat the final boss.
Beth W.
Classic favourite. DK is always a fun game to play. I remember being so excited when they released this for GBA. I had it within the first week of its release!
Meghan M.
I love this game for the game boy. Great on the go and perfect to take and all everywhere.
Ashley G.
Really like Donkey Kong I remember playing it when I was younger always a lot of fun...
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec
A near -perfect game. the music and level design is perfect.challenging and fun!
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?