BY NINTENDO #64 in Nintendo Games

VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
another old school game that came back very affordable very fun and entertaining and available everywhere
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Gamer Expert Level 2
Donkey Kong is so much fun. So many interesting graphics and scenes. Never know what is coming next.
jen c.
I had this for SNES and it has and always will be my favorite game. I could play it for days on end.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Love these old games! They are classics and everyone loves them. So glad they brought these out!
kiara v.
Poway, CA
My childhood favorite! I would do anything to play like I did when I was little that was the life
Cori P.
Very well done platform we that really helped establish Nintendo as a leader in handheld gaming.
Kayla M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The love for donkey Kong is real! Who doesn't love a good game of DK? Definitely a true classic!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
One of the greatest games of all time! I used to love playing this game in my Super Nintendo
Tiffany A.
Donkey kong country is an awesome adventure game. My kids and i love playing this game.
Mary Camil D.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Muy emocionante y entretenido.
Saltar por todos lados con dedee Kong tratando de no caerte y golpeando el suelo para conseguir bananas.
En verdad que pasé muchos momentos felices de niña jugando este videojuegos ahora puedo compartir la felicidad y la emoción con mi hijo.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?