BY NINTENDO #66 in Nintendo Games

Jordan L.
Van Buren, AR
I absolutely love this game! Donkey Kong Country is great, and has that nostalgic feel of playing it for the first time.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is such a fun game I love playing this game it can keep the family entertained for hours on end, challenging too.
Rita M.
High ridge , MO
Love this game still have it and play it takes me back to many good times i loved that it was challenging and easy too
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Me and my kids love this game it's super fun and addicting and if that can't get past a part then I can for them haha
Cynthia C.
I love playing Donkey Kong I always played as a kid it's such a fun game one of the classics I definitely recommend
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Muy buen juego , entretenido se deja jugar no me gustan mucho los graficos pero a los nenes les gusta por lo facil
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Nintendo Donkey Kong Country is so much fun to play. If you like the original Donkey Kong then you will love this
Erin F.
Donkey Kong was the only video game I was ever any good at and for that reason it will always be my favorite.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Such a classic. So fun. I love this game. Purchased it for a friend and got to play too! Highly recommended.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Oh my goodnesses, I love Donkey Kong. This is one of my favorite games ever made. It's a good family game.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?