BY NINTENDO

Jordan L.
Van Buren, AR
I absolutely love this game! Donkey Kong Country is great, and has that nostalgic feel of playing it for the first time.
kiara v.
Poway, Ca
My childhood favorite! I would do anything to play like I did when I was little that was the life
jen c.
I had this for SNES and it has and always will be my favorite game. I could play it for days on end.
Cori P.
Very well done platform we that really helped establish Nintendo as a leader in handheld gaming.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
Absolutely love this game. It's one of my childhood favorites. Playing it on DS wasn't quite as fun, but that's just my opinion.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
Nintendo Donkey Kong Country is so much fun to play. If you like the original Donkey Kong then you will love this
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Such a classic. So fun. I love this game. Purchased it for a friend and got to play too! Highly recommended.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
another old school game that came back very affordable very fun and entertaining and available everywhere
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Donkey Kong is so much fun. So many interesting graphics and scenes. Never know what is coming next.
Kayla M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The love for donkey Kong is real! Who doesn't love a good game of DK? Definitely a true classic!
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?