BY NINTENDO

Cynthia C.
I love playing Donkey Kong I always played as a kid it's such a fun game one of the classics I definitely recommend
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Muy buen juego , entretenido se deja jugar no me gustan mucho los graficos pero a los nenes les gusta por lo facil
Denise B.
Lincoln , AR
Nintendo Donkey Kong Country is so much fun to play. If you like the original Donkey Kong then you will love this
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Such a classic. So fun. I love this game. Purchased it for a friend and got to play too! Highly recommended.
Erin F.
Donkey Kong was the only video game I was ever any good at and for that reason it will always be my favorite.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Oh my goodnesses, I love Donkey Kong. This is one of my favorite games ever made. It's a good family game.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
another old school game that came back very affordable very fun and entertaining and available everywhere
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Donkey Kong is so much fun. So many interesting graphics and scenes. Never know what is coming next.
jen c.
I had this for SNES and it has and always will be my favorite game. I could play it for days on end.
Cori P.
Very well done platform we that really helped establish Nintendo as a leader in handheld gaming.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?