BY NINTENDO #67 in Nintendo Games

Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
I really had fun with this game, it really kept me interested in playing the game! My little cousin plays it all the time and you can't get him to look away, I think it's good how it is and I do recommend it!
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
I lovedddddddddddddd this game in the 90s! I could sit and play for hours. On Super NES though. It was so awesome. Loved mine cart madness board! Lol I wanna play this again!
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
I love this game! I play it multiplayer with my girlfriend and it's so challenging omg it gets harder and harder every time I always die but it's a fun game
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Absolutely awesome game! A classic! I still play this with the fam on the SNES. Brings back old memories while creating new ones. Suitable for any age range.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This game was so fun and pretty much the first game that had amazing graphics. great soundtrack too. I would spend hours and hours playing this game.
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
I used to love playing this game when I was younger, might have to find another one when my kids get a little older so they can experience it too!
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Best game ever. If you get this, play Mine Cart Carnage. You'll fall in love instantly. Highly recommend. You haven't lived until you play this!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I wish I still had this and my gameboy! So sick! One of my favorite games! I was so obsessed!!! Why can’t we have games like this anymore?!
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
Absolutely love this game. It's one of my childhood favorites. Playing it on DS wasn't quite as fun, but that's just my opinion.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This is my favorite DK game that has ever come out! I have played it all the way through multiple times and it never gets old.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?