BY NINTENDO

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I love this game. It is very addictive. Classic. It brings back fond memories from my childhood of playing this game with my favorite cousin. I still play it now so I'd say it has great replay value. I would definitely recommend this game to those who like Adventure games.
Cassie P.
I love this game! Who doesn't love Donkey Kong?! Fun to play and a great challenge! I hope my boys will get into playing this soon...I think they would enjoy the animation and that it's different characters than they're use to seeing in many of their popular games.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Oh man! This is my all time favorite. We have had this game forever! I love it, and even though we have played it several times it never gets old. That's the games that are fun.
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
I really had fun with this game, it really kept me interested in playing the game! My little cousin plays it all the time and you can't get him to look away, I think it's good how it is and I do recommend it!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is apart of my childhood,it is so much fun and the music was pretty catchy.This game was crazy ahah but really good and a fun adventure!It is old at this point but I still recommend people play it for hours of fun that is reminiscent of the game boy days!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Absolutely awesome game! A classic! I still play this with the fam on the SNES. Brings back old memories while creating new ones. Suitable for any age range.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
I lovedddddddddddddd this game in the 90s! I could sit and play for hours. On Super NES though. It was so awesome. Loved mine cart madness board! Lol I wanna play this again!
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
I used to love playing this game when I was younger, might have to find another one when my kids get a little older so they can experience it too!
Rita M.
High ridge , MO
Love this game still have it and play it takes me back to many good times i loved that it was challenging and easy too
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Muy buen juego , entretenido se deja jugar no me gustan mucho los graficos pero a los nenes les gusta por lo facil
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Where can I get this now days?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Did the smaller monkey have a name?