Nintendo Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for Nintendo Wii U - NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC. uploaded by Rosa C.

BY NINTENDO

Find video games at Target.com! Donkey kong s ultimate platforming adventure barrel-blasts onto wii u! Team up with buddies to master their moves, from diddy kong and his jetpack to the fresh additions of dixie kong with her spinning ponytail and cranky kongtm with his pogo-cane jump. Journey across 6 distinct islands filled with dynamic levels and non-stop action. reclaim the now-frozen dk island from the invading snowmads. Master donkey kong s ground pound and each of his buddy s unique abilities to navigate diverse island environments like mangrove swamps, savannah storms, ocean depths, and the frozen lands of dk island. see more...

Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I downloaded this game for $20 on my Wii U from the Nintendo Eshop and it has been worth every penny. The graphics are amazing! I am 24 years old and I think this game can get rather difficult. The levels are lengthy and the boss levels can be very challenging. However none of it is unbeatable. The controls are explained clearly and even pop up to help if you need it. This game can be played as co-op or single player. If you like  Yoshi's Woolly World + Pink Yarn Yoshi Nintendo Wii U [WIIU]  or  New Super Mario Bros. U (Nintendo Wii U)  give this game a try, it is more difficult than those in my opinion.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband and I downloaded Nintendo Donkey Kong on our WII gaming system for $19.99. The graphics in the game are bright and fun!  The game can be very challenging at times. The controls are easy to use and even pop up to help if you forget which button controls. I like that my husband brothers and I can all play or I can play by myself. This game provides hours of fun.
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
This game is so much fun for children and adults a like. It keeps the tradition of the other Donkey Kong games but also has updated technology to make it more challenging and visually more appealing. I replay this game over and over! I would recommend it to any old or new school lover of Nintendo.
Patricia D.
This game is a little hard I still didn't beat the game and I've had it since it came out I find it difficult for my kids to play as they get frustrated when they cannot complete the world and I this is more a game for adults has some words are really hard to beat
Veronica V.
Denver Colorado
Omg I love this game so much although it makes me mad because I can't seem to pass some of the levels. I find myself yelling at Donkey lol! You must play it.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game brang back so much memories from the original nintendo. I had a blast playing this. I'm sure kids will love playing this game
Rosa C.
Is very funny for my kids! Is easy and you can explore lush jungles, sparkling waters... an adventure spanning six unique islands!
Jessica W.
Loved this game. Although it is harder than I expected I still beat it pretty quickly. Will always love and buy Donkey Kong games!
Desiree T.
Not bad for a donkey kong game. Not my favorite but worth playing for a bit. I prefer the donkey kong country games.
jessica k.
This game is pretty fun I still have my DK game on the super Nintendo. it was something I enjoyed as a kid as well.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
How's it different from the original