BY NINTENDO

Jen B.
Tawas City , MI
The only thing better than playing a classic game like donkey kong, is playing it now with better graphics. Donkey Kong never gets old.
Cynthia C.
Wow this is definitely a classic game and it has definitely changed appearance from then to now but this is a very good game
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I used to love this game as a kid! Jumping barrels on the old Atari and trying to get past donkey kong. So much fun!
Shannon W.
The one word that comes to mind for this game is CLASSIC! Its such a fun game! Brings back memories of my childhood.
Alyson B.
Donkey Kong Classic is another one of my all time favorites. This game is most definitely a classic.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Gamer Expert Level 2
Such a flashback! Where donkey Kong began! So fun and really great way to relive your childhood
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
Love this game. Used to play it on the atari 2600. I could play this game for hours as a kid.
Tiffany A.
Oh man, classic donkey Kong. I could play this for hours when i was younger. Such a fun game.
Leslie A.
Definitely reminded me of when i was growing up love this game! Would definitely recommend
This game has been a classic for decades and decades ! I love this game so much !
Gabriela D.