Nintendo Disney's Magical Mirror Mickey Mouse

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Disney's Magical Mirror Mickey Mouse!
How would you rate this product?
Lawnside, Nj
Haven't played it however my kids play it often. Kids love the game. Need more games like.this
Wichita Falls, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is for kids, but I absolutely loved it. If you are a Disney fan this game is for you. It's fun and makes you think a bit. It is fairly easy and fast to beat...
Bronx, NY
Easy to play and very interactive for young kids. I would recommend to any paren't looking for a fun game for their child.
Cape Coral , FL
This is so adorable. Love it. It fun to play with. And play with other people
This is so adorable. Love it. It fun to play with. And play with other people
Sun Prairie, WI
THIS GAME WAS NY CHILDHOOD! I used to play this with my mom and older sister when it was too rainy or cold to play outside. We beat the game a couple times, but we never got sick of it... Well, at least my sister and I didn't! I love this game and would recommend picking it up is you find it:)

Looking for your answer?