BY NINTENDO

Mallory L.
Madison, WI
THIS GAME WAS NY CHILDHOOD! I used to play this with my mom and older sister when it was too rainy or cold to play outside. We beat the game a couple times, but we never got sick of it... Well, at least my sister and I didn't! I love this game and would recommend picking it up is you find it:)
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is for kids, but I absolutely loved it. If you are a Disney fan this game is for you. It's fun and makes you think a bit. It is fairly easy and fast to beat...
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Easy to play and very interactive for young kids. I would recommend to any paren't looking for a fun game for their child.
Samuel F.
Lawnside, Nj
Haven't played it however my kids play it often. Kids love the game. Need more games like.this
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
This is so adorable. Love it. It fun to play with. And play with other people