Nintendo Diddy Kong Racing uploaded by Julie P.

BY NINTENDO

Samantha H.
Okay who doesn't love donkey Kong?? I love this game so much. I love racing games like these and these characters are awesome. The graphics are great and the designers truly did a good job. Very similar to other games like Mario kart but a nice change of scenery.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Very fun game, similar to Mario Kart. Very enjoyable. I prefer a racing game to be on larger gaming system and not a handheld so that multiple players can enjoy. This is till fun on the DS though and I would highly recommend for kids. Good value for the money, this should be available pretty inexpensive now.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this game. It is very similar to the Mario kart games, just some different characters and karts but it is so much fun! I wish I could find the Nintendo 64 version for cheap because I would play all the time.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This was the number one pick when it came to choosing which game to play. I even erased the data to start over from the beginning when all levels were completed. One of my favorites.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
Who doesn't like racing games? Who doesn't like Mario? So of course the two together are great...add a little on the go action and you have a party at your fingertips.
Kerri C.
My son really liked this game a lot, he ended up getting bored with it rather quickly which was the only thing that I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Diddy long racing is so fun and cute! It's a fun game to challenge your friends on. I grew up with donkey Kong on Nintendo 64 and love this
Kaitlin O.
Norwich, CT
A classic game for N64 put into a Nintendo DS game! This is one that I will never get rid of and is definitely one of my favorites!
Kaitlyn B.
I remember playing this when I was like in the first grade! To see it again brings me joy! Wish they would bring back these games!
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
I found this game very fun. I used to play it on the Nintendo64. I have also played this version. You should definitely try it.