Nintendo CTRPABEE New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY NINTENDO

Bowser has once again kidnapped Princess Peach, but this time, Mario has another objective. Help Mario recover Princess Peach with this New Super Mario Bros. 2 game for Nintendo 3DS. The Mushroom Kingdom is bursting with more gold coins than before. Each level is littered with gold as coins rain down from overhead pipes, trails of coins are left behind special gold enemies and gold pipes transport Mario into coin filled caverns. It's up to players to collect as many coins as possible throughout their adventure. The game features brand new power ups, such as the Gold Flower that turns Mario solid gold and allows him to shoot golden fireballs that turn almost anything in his path into coins. In addition, Raccoon Mario returns with the ability to fly. Two players who own the game can team up for the entire adventure in a two player cooperative mode using local wireless, a first for a portable Mario game. The legendary Super Mario Bros. by Nintendo celebrated their 25th anniversary in 2010. When Mario is around, his brother Luigi is never far behind. In their epic battle against Bowser in the fight to save Princess Toadstool, also known as Peach, Mario and Luigi have to combat their way through the different worlds and stages of Mushroom Kingdom. Watch out for enemies, advance through warp pipes, and collect coins! For more than 25 years, the Super Mario Bros. continue to bring fun and adventure right to your living room. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Bought this online with the #blackFriday door buster & i just picked it up on Monday! So happy i was able to get door buster pricing without leaving my house & dealing with the crowds! Thank you #Target for offering that option of store pickup! My daughter is going to be thrilled to get this for Christmas!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Great classic game. I've always been a fan of Mario games and was happy to get this one. It has lots of levels and powerups. Anyone who liked the past Mario games will enjoy this game. I'd definitely recommend this game to other gamers especially if they like the classics.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Really fun game. My son and I have been playing this game over and over for aWhile. I have to say this has been one of my favorites that I have in awhile.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Honestly love the quality! Super Mario has always been my favorite and with this super Mario 2 it's amazing!!! Very fun to play and very challenging!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Super Mario Brothers! I love these games a lot. I would prefer to play them over any other game just because of how fun and enjoyable it is to play!
Mason S.
Mason S.
All Mario Games are awesome, but I think this is my all time favorite! Lots of challenging levels, and great graphics, and it is even better in 3D!
Madison C.
Madison C.
I get so addicted when I play Mario! I think it's fun and I enjoy trying to get through all the levels!
Isabel F.
Isabel F.
Miami
A perfect sequel to the original Super Mario Brothers, I love all the new things it have this game
Maryant Q.
Maryant Q.
Is son fun! I like play Mario / Es muy divertido! Me gusta jugar Mario, lo recomiendo
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert
I am a huge mario freak so I try to get every mario game available. I was just okay with this game. It was not like how I thought it was going to be. It was still fun to play but just a bit disappointing. There are better games out there.