Nintendo Crosswords DS

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Crosswords DS!
How would you rate this product?
Love this game! lots of different puzzles and it's challenging but not ridiculous difficult
Randolph, MA
I really only played this game when I was bored & it really helped keep me "entertained" & helped time go by quicker
Salem, OH
Love this game. It really makes you think and the initial difficulty is perfect for someone whose not used the game.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great game to play when you need to pass the time. There's crosswords, anagrams and word finds. It can get pretty challenging and addicting. Very fun game.
Westport , MA
Very addicting! Sometimes makes me feel dumb, but then I look up the word and feel better. This game isn't a joke, it can be very hard! But fun, and like I said addicting. Sometimes we did this as a group on long trips!
miami, florida
At first this game was quite fun but then it began to become a little bit repetitive and it has since i don't like it anymore
Greenacres, WA
This is the only game that I play on my DS, and I love it. Mostly I play the crosswords and the anagrams on it....not the word search. This is the one game that I take with me on trips, and to pass the time on an airplane. The levels go from easy to very difficult, and there are some levels that I've been unable to pass thus far. Overall, great game!
Raytown, MO
At first this game was quite fun but then it began to become a little bit repetitive and it has since lost it's luster.
A fun new way to play crosswords! It will have you addicted and playing for hours! Must buy for all crossword lovers!
Grand Falls, NL
1,191 reviews
Cute game! My kids like it and so do I, Great price considering the price of others like it. Overall good choice!

Looking for your answer?