BY NINTENDO

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This game is basically what apps are now. It was sold as a full priced game, but acts as any other kind of freebie mind app on the App Store. It is very fun to play, and innovative for the time it was released; however, it definitely didn't stand the test of time. Good game if someone gives it to you on a whim, but I hope they didn't buy it, because it's not worth the money. You can probably find this game for a dollar or two at your local flea market or pawn shop if you looked hard enough, but I wouldn't bother.
Rachel M.
A very good game overall, it was addicting to try and get a good brain age. I mostly ended up playing the sudoku puzzles but hey, whatever works. (Bonus: on the title screen, if you say "glasses glasses" it's a really funny easter egg)
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this game, its so much fun and it keeps your mind sharp. It can be very addicting, especially the Sudoku section. It would make a great gift for pretty much anybody.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I have both versions of this and I love it, I think it is great for all ages and finally a video game that actually doesn't make me feel like I'm getting dumber Ha ha ha
Christina D.
Good daily exercises to keep your mind sharp. I appreciate they have the option to not do the vocal tests since I am not comfortable in a public place doing such things. It also has sudoku to play when you're bored.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Oh my goodness I loved Brain Age. It's actually very fun for people of all ages. My family and I would all compete to get the best brain age.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
Very fun to play if you are in a long car ride or on a airplane. The different games really engage your brain and thinking skills
Bailey R.
Urich, MO
Actually pretty fun and keeps your mind sharp. Some off be games are pretty tough but if you like a challenge this game is good
Madison L.
Albion, MI
Really fun game. Keeps your brain going. It's pretty awesome. Especially when you start to learn things from it.
Katie S.
Brain Age is a great way to get you thinking. It is a fun way to pass some time while keeping your mind sharp.